People and Positions
- Self-closing strip door for food distribution. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p132
The article evaluates the DuroMatic Self-Closing Strip Door from R-O-M Corp.
- Web site for insulated bulkhead systems. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2003, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p32
Reports on the launching of the web site of ROM Corp. for the insulated bulkhead system of the company. Applicability of the web site for the Loadmaker, Generation II and Longitudinal insulated bulkhead system of the company; Benefits of web site on the business operation of the company.
- 'No money' for United Trailers (UK) creditors. // Commercial Motor;1/8/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5313, p7
The article reports that creditors' fears about the availability of money to pay their debts have been confirmed by the administrator for the failed firm United Trailers (UK) in East Anglia, England. It mentions that hauliers and businesses that carried out work for the trailer firm are owed...
- A moving story. Weatherley, Brian // Commercial Motor;6/25/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5337, p44
The article focuses on the opportunities spotted by Fruehauf Ltd., a trailer-maker, in the moving floor trailer market of Great Britain. As reported, the purchase of design rights of United Trailers have given Grantham, England based trailer-maker an opportunity to launch a moving floor trailer...
- Fruehauf plans moving-floor market entry. // Motor Transport;11/13/2008, p4
The article reports on the plan of Fruehauf Trailer Corp. to enter moving-floor trailer market in Great Britain in 2008. The plan of Fruehauf to enter the moving-floor trailer market have been fast forwarded after it purchased the designs and copyright for United Trailers' moving floor, ejector...
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p15
Reports career developments of the executives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Promotion of John R. Jewett Jr. to executive vice president at National City Bank of Indiana; Recruitment of additional employees by Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc./Regions Financial; Appointment of Christy L. Seipel as a senior...
- Are you promotable? Wood-Young, Jennie // Supervision;Jul99, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p3
Presents several cases indicating qualifications for promotion. Analysis of each case; Suggestions on career development moves to gain promotion; Self-assessment insights; Aspects of promotability.
- How to win promotion at work - 4. McGregor, Brian // Food Manufacture;Nov99, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p4
Part IV. Offers work promotion tips. Asking for training that will help improve job performance.
- WHO'S NEWS. // Business News New Jersey;2/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p27
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of February 2002. Promotion of Charles H. Nusbaum to the position of senior manager for Druker, Rahl and Fein accounting firm; Appointment of Thomas J. Kemly to the position of senior executive vice president for Columbia Bank; Selection of Mark E....