Kenworth of Buffalo has bigger quarters
- Kenworth of Buffalo opens two facilities. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that Kenworth of Buffalo opened two facilities in Rochester and Syracuse, New York. The facility in Rochester measures 25,000 square foot while the Syracuse unit is 7,800 square foot. The Rochester facility has 10 service bays with the capacity of serving 18 trucks at once....
- Kenworth dealer moves to larger facility. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/3/2012, p3
The article reports on the decision of Kenworth of Buffalo in New York to move its Syracuse dealership to a larger facility at Exit 35 off Interstate 90 which features 12 service bays and offers wireless Internet and flat-screen television (TV) at the drivers' lounge and free shuttle service.
- Kenworth of Buffalo opens two facilities. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p12
The article reports that transportation company Kenworth of Buffalo has opened two new full-service facilities in Rochester and Syracuse, New York. The Rochester facility provides 10 service bays with room to accommodate 18 trucks, while the Syracuse location contains four service bays that can...
- BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO. Morrall, Katherine // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p54
Focuses on why Ochsner Clinic of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, switched its hospital affiliation with the Medical Center of Baton Rouge. Reasons; Mission of Rouge; Effect on both hospitals; Ochsner's expansion plans; Views.
- Future looks secure for Lubetkin health centre. // Building Design;1/27/2012, Issue 1998, p3
The article reports on the plan of the National Health Services (NHS) Primary Care Trust to relocate Berthold Lubetkin's Finsbury Health Center due to costly maintenance in London, England.
- Soccer business to move from West Jordan to Sandy. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/12/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the plan of the United Soccer Center, indoor soccer facility for soccer players, to move its business from West Jordan to Sandy, Utah.
- Untitled. // Supply House Times;May2005, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p30
The article informs that Hammond Valve and Milwaukee Valve have relocated into a consolidated new facility in New Berlin, Wisconsin, a suburb of Milwaukee. Milwaukee Valve purchased Hammond in 1991 and operations had been split between Milwaukee Valve's three locations in Prairie du Sac, Windsor...
- LATE NEWS. Mortland, Shannon; Miller, Jay; Stacklin, Jeff; Bullard, Stan; Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p1
Presents news briefs related to business in the U.S. as of September 2003. Costless parking on weekends at Tower City Center; Relocation of Slazenger Golf Products Co. to Greenville, South Carolina, where the company maintained its embroidery, warehouse and customer service operations; Wal-Mart...
- BEST OF THE WEB. // FM World;3/13/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p14
The article shares views and comments from figures in the facilities management sector on topics including business relocation, the value of facilities management, and the work of facilities managers with safety, health, environment and quality assurance (SHEQ) managers.