Toyota beefs up the Tundra
- TOYOTA. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Sep2010, Vol. 109 Issue 9, pC26
A preview of the 2011 Toyota Tundra full-size pickups from Toyota is presented.
- #BeAContender: Drive Home with the New 2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax. Hyde, Kimberly // Body Shop Business;Aug2013, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p32
The article provides information on the 2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax pickup truck.
- Tougher Tundra. McMahon, Karen // Apply;Apr2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p25
Features the upcoming 2007 model of the Toyota Tundra truck. Towing capacity of the truck; Installation of heavy-duty front disc brakes in the truck; Web site where further information on the product may be accessed.
- A new window for Tundra. // Automotive News;2/17/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6025, p6
Features 2004 Tundra Double Cab of automobile company Toyota. Offer of a power rear window and four doors by the cab; Physical description of the car.
- Toyota Tundra line streamlined for 2011. // Southwest Farm Press;10/21/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p21
The article evaluates the Tundra pick-up truck by Toyota Motor Corp.
- TOUGH ENOUGH? // AutoWeek;4/14/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 16, p20
The article comments on 2007 Toyota Tundra automobile from Toyota Motor Corp. It is stated that performance from the range-topping engine was a hit, with 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque, and was a main reason to purchase for many owners. It is stated that on the road, the Tundra is highly...
- THE NEW DUDE ON THE ROAD. Fonda, Daren; Frederick, Jim; Holton, Avery; Hylton, Hilary; Peltier, Michael; Szczesny, Joseph R. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);5/9/2005, Issue 18, p43
The article reports that Toyota Motor Corp. is constructing its sixth North American assembly plant just outside San Antonio, Texas, aiming to build the next generation of its full-size Tundra pickup there. The Tundra is part of a massive increase in Toyota's global production that will have...
- Toyota adds tough model to Tundra pickup line. // Southwest Farm Press;10/6/2005, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p25
The article presents information on new pick-up trucks that have been introduced by Toyota Motor Corp. (Toyota). To better serve the commercial truck market, Toyota has added a special hard-working model to its full-size Tundra pickup line. Called the Tundra "work truck," it is ideal for such...
- Toyota set to overtake Ford. Eisenstein, Paul // Professional Engineering;10/4/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p31
The article discusses the business planning of Japanese car manufacturer Toyota. The company is getting ready to roll out an all-new version of its Tundra pick-up truck. During the preview in October 2006, executive vice-president Jim Lentz described the pick-up as one of the most important...