GM unveils Silverado, Sierra
- E85 stars in GM's '07 lineup. Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 163 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the plan of automobile manufacturer General Motors to add the Chevrolet Uplander, Express and GMC Savana vans to its ElexFuel, or E85-capable line of vehicles in 2007. E85 is 15 percent unleaded gasoline and 85 percent ethanol, thus making it renewable. The Chevy Uplander...
- Tahoe's Heady Mission. Priddle, Alisa // Ward's Auto World;Jan2006, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p50
The article evaluates the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe automobile, particularly its engine, from General Motors Corp. and offers information on torque, transmission, and fuel economy.
- CALL OF DUTY. Neff, Natalie // AutoWeek;7/19/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 14, p24
The article evaluates the new range of pickup trucks from General Motors Corp., including Chevrolet Silverado HD, Chevrolet Sierra HD, and Denali.
- GM expects longer warranty to increase certified-used sales. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;2/26/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6244, p34
The article reports that General Motors Corp. expects a longer powertrain warranty to boost sales of its largest certified used-vehicle brand by as many as 25,000 units in 2007. The warranty applies to certified Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, GMC and Oldsmobile cars and trucks from the 2002-06 model...
- 2000 Sierra 1500 4WD--Sierra for all seasons. Teschler, Leland; Mraz, Stephen J.; Koucky, Sherri L. // Machine Design;06/01/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p220
Evaluates the Sierra 1500 pickup automobile from General Motors. Size and cab ergonomics of Sierra; Comfort options of the pickup; Horsepower of the automobile's engine; Appearance options and other optional equipment of Sierra; Price range of Sierra.
- Another GM truck surpasses million-mile mark. // Knoxville Automotive Report;Jul2012, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p9
A photograph of the 2006 GMC Sierra automobile from General Motors Corp. is presented.
- GENERAL MOTORS. // Fleet Owner;Jul2006, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p50
The article reports on General Motors Corp.'s plans for its 2007 versions of Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra pickup truck, Chevrolet Express, and GMC Savana vans. General manager for GM's Chevrolet division Ed Peper promised more refinements, power, and safety features for the Silverado and...
- Apple Strudel and Chevrolet. Muller, Joann // Forbes Global;11/1/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p25
Reports on the plan of General Motors to introduce Chevrolet automobile around the world. Expected increase in the sales of Chevrolet automobile; Reasons for introducing the brand.
- General Motors shines at the Puerto Rico International Auto Show. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;12/2/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p24
Reports on the launch of the upgraded vehicles of General Motors Corp. (GM) for the 2005 model year during the Puerto Rico International Auto Show in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Inclusion of a new generation of the legendary Chevrolet Corvette and four new crossover sport vans in the product lineup;...