Freightliner revises M2
- Safety system in action. // Fleet Owner;Sep2000, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p54
Unveils the Roll Advisor & Control safety system for trucks from Freightliner Corp. Design of the system to prevent tractor-trailer rollovers; Description on the technology used in the system.
- Freightliner converts to R-134a. // Automotive News;6/21/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5505, p16
Reports on the Freightliner Corp.'s conversion of its truck air conditioning system to R-134a refrigerant. Phase out of refrigerant R-12; Quick-disconnect fittings; Use of a common compressor; Transfer of service ports; Dual parallel circuit condensor; High-capacity receiver-drier.
- Freightliner adds right-drive option. // Automotive News;12/20/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5530, p18
Reports on Freightliner Corp.'s introduction of a right-hand-drive stand-up option for the company's Business Class line of medium-duty trucks. Use for residential refuse and recycling collections; Available models.
- FONTAINE MODIFICATION. // MSW Management;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p70
This article discusses Fontaine Modification Co.'s range of truck modification services to the refuse industry. The company designs, engineers, and converts trucks to suit refuse industry needs.
- Business Class gets AWD, drivers get penthouse. // Fleet Owner;May97, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p35
Introduces a variety of accessories for Freightliner Corp.'s Business and Century Class trucks which were unveiled at the 1997 Mid-America Trucking Show. All-wheel drive models; `Penthouse' prototype sleeper; Driver's Lounge sleeper option.
- Truck Products. // Fleet Equipment;Nov99, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p56
Introduces several products in the trucking industry in the United States. Ezyrider seat from Freightliner company; C-15 and C-16 engines from Caterpillar truck Engine Division; L225P9 series from Reyco/Granning Suspensions company.
- ReycoGranning Air Ride Suspension Available with Ford Super Duty. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p34
Introduces the ReycoGranning 345P air ride suspension, an optional feature on the Ford Super Duty automobile models, marketed and installed through Fontaine Modification Company. Packages available; Load carrying capacity.
- Fontaine shifting production to Texas Modification Center. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/16/2014, p7
The article announces the transfer of the production of modification operations for Peterbilt trucks by Fontaine Modification Vocational Services to Garland, Texas.
- Freightliner endorses TruckCheck. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug99, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p86
Reports the endorsement of TruckCheck On-Site Used Oil Analyzer by Freightliner Corp. in Portland, Oregon. Completion of field testing of Alliance, a division of the company; Exclusive distribution of TruckCheck by SPX/Kent Moore; Advantages of TruckCheck.