Truck Product Conference offerings
- Ram expands to commercial vans, adding 3 by 2014. Wernle, Bradford; Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News;8/8/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6476, p18
The article reports that Chrysler Group LLC's Ram truck brand is entering the commercial vans market and is expanding beyond its core pickup truck business.
- Jeep's licensed collection grows. // Furniture/Today;May2005 Supplement, p12
Reports that Jeep Consumer Products has partnered with juvenile manufacturers Delta Enterprise and Baby Boom to expand its licensed youth product line. Themes offered by Baby Boom's bedding line; Introduction of Baby Boom's line of gender-neutral diaper bags at the Juvenile Products...
- Dodge Finds Tools to Hammer Home Brand. Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;3/17/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the roll-out of an expanded portfolio by Dodge company which takes branded merchandise beyond die-cast models of Dodge cars and trucks into lifestyle merchandise. Features of a nascent licensed merchandise program from Dodge; Development of product strategies around Tomahawk motorcycles.
- The Grand Cherokee's V-6 has plenty of muscle. Strongman, Tom // South County Journal;12/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 52, pD5
The article evaluates the Jeep Grand Cherokee from U.S.-based Chrysler Group LLC.
- Chrysler's stack comeback hits a snag. // Automotive News;10/15/2012, Vol. 87 Issue 6538, p34
The article reports on Chrysler Group LLC's plan to bring back the big-rig style dual exhaust stacks from the late-1970s , L'il Red Express Truck and build a new version of the short-wheelbase pickup. According to Chrysler design boss Ralph Gilles, the smokestacks planned for the resurrected...
- Minority dealers are adding import brands. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;7/14/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6629, p8
The article explores the trends of adding import brands to the product line-ups of minority automobile dealers in the U.S. The economic recession reportedly caused a decline in domestic stores after General Motors Co. (GM) and Chrysler Group LLC filed for bankruptcy protection as well as ended...
- Auto Review for 2012 Dodge Caravan SXT. Benson, Steve // Tennessee Tribune;4/12/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1C
The article evaluates the car Dodge Grand Caravan SXT from the company Chrysler Group LLC.
- GOOD FOR GOING ... AND STAYING. // USA Today Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 133 Issue 2714, p78
Provides information on products from Jeep Consumer Products. Jeep Wrangler Scrambler bicycle; Jeep Executive Desk Stereo System; Jeep Desk Top Telescope.
- Fuel-sippin' Ram shakes up market. CRUMMETT, DAN // Farmer;Oct2012, Vol. 130 Issue 10, p88
The article discusses the release of 2013 Ram 1500 from Chrysler Group LLC and outlines the features of the automobile. INSET: Key Points.