Heil Asia, Malaysian firm enter agreement
- Heil Asia, Malaysian firm enter agreement. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p8
The article presents information on the business agreement plan of Heil Asia Ltd. with the Malaysian firm Enviro Precision Engineering Sdn. Bhd. related to comprehensive distribution of Heil's dry bulk product line in Malaysia. Enviro Precision is a leading aluminum dry bulk tank repairer in...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2004, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p5
Presents news briefs on issues and events related to the trailer industry as of August 2004. Total number of semitrailer units delivered by Manac, a semitrailer manufacturer in Canada, to Groupe Guilbault of Quebec; Success of Heil Asia Ltd., a subsidiary of Heil Trailer International, in...
- ESSENTIAL economics. // Pit & Quarry;Apr2000, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the value of construction contracts in the United States as of January 2000 and other economic news. Details on bridge construction; Consumption of Portland cement.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p156
Introduces Midwest 1040, a trailer for the Midwestern cement market from Heil Trailer International. Features and devices of the trailer; Weight of the trailer.
- News Round-up. // Motor Transport;3/18/2013, p12
The article offers Great Britain news briefs as of March 2013 on various topics including contract of Ferguson Transport with Marine Harvest, 13.0m Fastback trailers, and annual roadworthiness tests.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/26/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p20
States that bid are expected to be submitted on August 3, 1998 by international contractors for a major expansion of the Sharjah Cement Company. Expected cost of the project; Identification of companies bidding for the contract; Background information on the Sharjah plant.
- United States to end penalties on Mexican cement imports. // Mining Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that the U.S. and Mexico Signed an agreement that will allow Mexico to increase shipments of cement to the U.S. The deal ended a 16-year trade dispute between the two countries. The agreement would also decrease penalties on Mexican cement to $2.70 per ton from $23.611 per...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/31/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p21
The article offers news briefs concerning industries in the Middle East as of March 31, 2006. The Societe Nationale d'Investissement and Societe Nationale de Siderurgie have signed a strategic agreement with Luxembourg-based Arcelor. The Spectrum Light Block Factory, to be built in Abu Dhabi,...
- U.S. and Mexico Reach Cement Import Deal. Illia, Tony; Hampton, Tudor; Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/30/2006, Vol. 256 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the United States and Mexico signing an "agreement in principle" on January 19, 2006, that could settle a 16-year-old dispute over cement imports. A final agreement would come at a critical time as Gulf Coast rebuilding starts. Edward J. Sullivan, chief economist for the...