- Hendrickson building suspension plant. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2007, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the participation of Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher in the breaking ceremony of the$24.3 million trailer suspension plant of Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems company in Somerset. The plant is a 160,000-square-foot facility that will open in summer 2007. Production...
- Hendrickson forms aftermarket parts division. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the launch of a complete division for the commercial vehicle parts of Hendrickson Parts North America in the U.S. John H. Walker, chief executive officer of the Boler Co., has appointed Paul LaMantia as a general manager for the said division. The division central office...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p8
The article presents news briefs on the trailer industry. The 25th anniversary of manufacturing and assembly operations in Blue Springs, Missouri is celebrated by Haldex. Hendrickson Parts North America, a stand-alone division for the commercial vehicle aftermarket is launched by Hendrickson. An...
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p28
The article presents updates on issues related to the trucking industry in the U.S. Hendrickson USA will be sold by Dana Corp. and two affiliates. A production plant of Kenworth in Chillicothe, Ohio will be expanded by approximately 30 percent. The Toolbox Software Version 7.01 has been released...
- Shifting gears. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p38
The article discusses Aurora Parts & Service's shift from wholesale relationship to assisting dealers in the retail marketplace. Aurora President and Chief Executive Officer David Clarke elaborates on the industry's maturity in accepting the company's shift in strategy in customer relations....
- Aurora plans to operate parts distribution center. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p16
Relates the expansion plans of Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC for their subsidiary, Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC, in May 2004.
- Wabash buyout gets $60 million in financing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p6
Reports on a revolving credit facility provided by Fleet Capital Corp. to Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC for the management-led buyout of two Wabash National Corp. divisions. Amount of the loan; Allocations of the loan; Products offered by Fleet Capital.
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
Presents news briefs relevant to appointments and promotions within the trucking industry in the United States. Promotion of John Brockmeier to corporate used trailer manager and Mike Breaman to corporate operations manager at Aurora Trailer; Appointment of Larry Fidance to the position of...
- Wabash National to sell non-core assets. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the agreement entered by Wabash National Corp. to sell its trailer leasing/rental and wholesale aftermarket parts distribution business to Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC. Scheduled completion of deal; Other agreement between Wabash and Aurora.