Finding the Money Line
- Targeting. Hunt, Brian // Advertising Age;02/02/98 Supplement Online Media, Vol. 69, p38A
This article presents an overview of targeting, an advertising strategy. The importance of targeting an advertising campaign is clear, no matter what medium an advertiser choose to invest in. The real difference comes in the ability of an advertiser to accomplish objectives. In other mass media,...
- Innovative marketing spotlights brand's uniqueness. // Hotel & Motel Management;4/21/2008, Vol. 223 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the use of both traditional and nontraditional marketing efforts by Cambria Suites to target audience that is not afraid to have fun in the U.S. Its marketing efforts includes its viral video campaign at www.roomforyourimagination.com and its online Cambria Suites virtual...
- Spanish Lessons. Stilson, Janet // Brandweek;1/12/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 2, special section p6
The article presents an overview of an increase which has been seen in Internet marketing in the U.S. which has been targeted to Hispanic American consumers. A discussion of the social and demographic factors that have led to the increase is presented. The difficulties that are associated with...
- Targeted ads. // Siliconindia;Jul2000, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p22
Discusses advertising banners that do not fit the category of targeted advertising in the Internet. Privacy fears and consequent restrictions on collection of data through the Internet; Difficulty of refining models for targeted advertising.
- Getting to know your audience. Milsom, Paul // New Media Age;8/8/2002, p17
Presents trends in online advertising as of August 2002. Effectiveness of online advertisements to brand management; Discussion on the importance of the knowledge of key demographics of an online audience; Information provided by the target group index.
- Marketing online to specific customer personas pays off. Himmelspach, Jake // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/15/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p3
The article discusses the importance and potential success of specific market targeting in Internet marketing.
- Targeting, not reach, delivers online ad value. Butcher, Mike // Marketing Week (01419285);07/01/99, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p38
Recommends the use of target marketing strategies to ensure the success of Internet advertising campaigns in Great Britain. Trends on Internet users' purchasing decisions according to the research findings of Fletcher Research; Niche sites suggested for launching Internet advertisements.
- Get your motor running with targeted audiences. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;8/4/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2575, p12
The article examines a case study about finding the television (TV) programs mostly viewed by car purchasers using the Audience Development Australia's (ADA) engagement metrics. New car sales in 2006 are expected to total to 970,000 vehicles. ADA founder David Castran says that for car...
- Target Your Core. Gordman, Robert // Retail Merchandiser;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p29
The article offers tips and guidelines on winning or targeting customers through successful advertising. It mentions three goals of advertising and the three measures of advertising effectiveness. Examples of advertising that are remembered but were not successful at increasing brand awareness...