- Roll up your TV? Robson, David // Electro Optics;Feb/Mar2008, Issue 192, p12
The article focuses on the progress of the display technology as of February 2008. The first patent for the technology behind thin, flexible displays was filed in 1987 but it allegedly took 20 years to reach its mainstream products. The development of an active control for the displays is said...
- Toppan, NEC to Merge PCB Ops. Buetow, Mike // PC FAB;Jul2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p12
Reports that Toppan Printing Co. and NEC Corp. have signed a memorandum to establish a joint venture under which the companies will integrate their respective printed circuit board manufacturing operations. Target date for the launching of the joint venture company; Estimated sales of the company.
- Toppan to Buy DuPont Photomasks. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;10/13/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the acquisition of DuPont Photomasks by Toppan Printing. Details of the acquisition; Advantages of the acquisition to the companies; Financial performance of DuPont's photomasks business prior to the acquisition.
- WORLD NEWS: ASIAFOCUS. // Solid State Technology;May2003, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p24
Reports on developments in semiconductor industry in Asia as of May 2003. Samsung Electronics Co.'s multi-million dollar investment in memory-chip-producing facilities in Seoul, Korea; Toppan Printing Co.'s mass production of masks for the 90 nanometer node in Japan and Korea; Nissan Chemical...
- Build to Print. Nargi-Toth, Kathy // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Mar2007, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
The article looks at how printed electronics may contribute to the printed circuit board (PCB) industry. The author asserts that printed electronics may influence the principles in the industry, specifically in consumer electronics. Motorola, Toppan Printing and Samsung were some of the...
- Company Overview. // Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jun2006, p4
An overview of Toppan Printing Co. Ltd., which is involved in the printing business with diversified operations in packaging, industrials materials and electronics, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2005, as well as principal business offered, including printing...
- SWOT Analysis. // Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jun2006, p5
A business analysis of Toppan Printing Co. Ltd., which is involved in the printing trade with diversified operations in packaging, industrials materials and electronics, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths...
- DATAMONITOR: Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. // Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2009, p1
A company profile of Toppan Printing Co. Ltd., which is a Japan based printing company with diversified operations in packaging, industrial materials and electronics, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and...
- Phototronics, Toppan complete pact. // Electronic News;10/11/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1984, p12
Reports on the collaborative agreement between Toppan Printing and Phototronics. Toppan chairman Kazuo Suzuki as a member of Phototronics' board; Technology-sharing agreement and photomask blank supply agreement; Providing higher level of service.