Show and Tell
- â€¦and pull in the crowds, says Broad. D'Arcy, David // Art Newspaper;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 19 Issue 215, p13
This article reveals the plan of philanthropist and art collector Eli Broad to establish a museum for his collection in Los Angeles or Santa Monica, California as museums in the region struggle with the recession.
- Broad's plan A: a museum on Grand Ave. J. P. // Art Newspaper;Jun2010, Vol. 19 Issue 214, p28
This article reports on the plan of philanthropist and art collector Eli Broad to build a museum in Santa Monica, California, in 2010.
- Broad's "muscular" museum. Katz, Marisa Mazria // Art Newspaper;Feb2011, Issue 221, p16
The article features the Los Angeles Broad Art Foundation museum owned by Eli and Edythe Broad.
- Broad's green light on Grand Avenue: reactions in LA. H. S. // Art Newspaper;Sep2010, Issue 216, p13
The article reports that Eli Broad will build a museum on Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles, California to house his contemporary art collection and discusses the reactions of some museum directors.
- A BILLIONAIRES ART STASH, SET TO MAKE A SPLASH. Epaminondas, George // Hollywood Reporter;9/25/2015, Vol. 421 Issue 31, p90
The article focuses on a contemporary art museum, The Broad built by philanthropists Eli Broad located in Los Angeles, California.
- Art Heist. Cavanaugh, Tim // Reason;Dec2010, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p13
The article offers information that the U.S.-based Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) has given a choice chunk of real estate to Eli Broad, the founder of KB Home and SunAmerica Inc., to warehouse his art collection.
- Broad sells bonds. H. S. // Art Newspaper;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 226, p16
The article reports that the Broad Collection, an art collection developed by American philanthropist Eli Broad, will sell bonds to benefit the design and construction of art museums in Los Angeles, California.
- Billionaire collector puts Kiev museum on hold. Ruiz, Cristina // Art Newspaper;Jun2015, Issue 269, p1
The article announces that as of 2015 the Ukrainian billionaire and art collector Victor Pinchuk, who has run a private art gallery in Kiev, Ukraine, since 2006 and owns a pipe manufacturing company, has shelved plans to build a private art museum in the city.
- A Star is Born. Cochran, Rebecca Dimling // Art & Antiques;May2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p97
The article reports on the opening of the Broad Contemporary Art Museum in Los Angeles, California named for its lead patrons Edythe and Eli Broad who donated $56 million for its construction. The Broads have collected works which they thought were significant to the development of contemporary...