- Native Pride. Freeman, Suzanne; McCabe, Suzanne // Scholastic Scope;11/15/2004, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p19
Presents information related to celebrations conducted on the opening ceremony of National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, D.C.
- Museum looking for Knox County stories. // Munday Courier (TX);3/10/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that the Wichita Brazos Museum in Knox County, Texas is looking for Knox County stories for the improvement of their museum archives.
- New Acquisitions in the Museum and Archive. Copley, Mark // London Philatelist;Oct2013, Vol. 122 Issue 1049, p327
The article reports that a huge number of documents and artefacts originally from Grover & Co. Ltd. has been received by the Museum and Archives.
- South Carolina's paper trail. Derks // South Carolina Business;2000, Vol. 20, p86
Features the South Carolina Archives and History Center in Columbia, South Carolina. Various historical public documents preserved in Archives; Benefits of Archives to researchers and historians; Total number of records contained by Archives.
- Projects. Gonchar, Joann // Architectural Record;Feb2007, Vol. 195 Issue 2, p36
The article presents information on the MusÃ©e du quai Branly in Paris, France.. The project sparked heated debate among curators, anthropologists, and art historians about how best to present items as diverse as a mask from New Guinea, a Nepalese bronze Buddha, or a terra-cotta jar from...
- INDIANA ARCHIVES: Sports History. Glen, John M.; Dickinson, Roger; Johnston, Mary; Stephens, Kent // Indiana Magazine of History;Sep2002, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p226
Provides information on the sports archives in Indiana. Holdings that can be found at the headquarters of the National Collegiate Athletic Association; Comprehensive approach the College Football Hall of Fame has taken to preserve and convey the spectacle of the sport through printed materials,...
- Garib-NÃ¢me'nin Bilinmeyen Yeni Bir YazmasÄ±. Aktan, Bilal // Journal of Academic Studies;Aug-Oct2006, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p171
Lots of manuscripts of GaribnÃ¢me by AÅŸik PaÅŸa have been recorded until today. One of the newly recorded manuscripts is the one which is added at the. end of the "Translation of VikÃ¢ye" that is present at number 254 in Turkish Manuscripts in the Library of the Istanbul TopkapÄ±...
- Alexian Brothers Provincial Archives. // MAC Newsletter;Jul2005, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p25
The article reports on the transfer of Alexian Brothers Provincial Archives and Museum from Elk Grove Village to Arlington Heights, Illinois. The suite consists of a museum gallery with space for volunteers and researchers, an archives and artifact storage vault, and has a new large area that is...
- The Unbearable Archives: A Guided Tour. Barker, Michelle // Grain Magazine;Spring2011, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p10
This article presents information on several archives in a museum. This include the archives of small white boxes, archive of good intentions, archives of good intentions, archives of depth perception, archives of memory, archives of human cruelty, archives of saints' first words and archives of...