- New Oriental's Outlook Weak. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/22/2014, pA01
7 The Chinese for-profit school operator swung to a Q2 profit of 6 cents a share, defying forecasts for a 2-cent loss. Revenue rose 26% to $208.3 mil, edging past views.
- New Oriental Near Pivot; China Distance Extended. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;3/19/2014, pB15
Already, it's been a decent week for for-profit educators, and a great one for the leading China-based for-profit schools.
- IBD 50's A+ Chinese School Stocks Have Earnings Test. ED CARSON // Investors Business Daily;1/20/2014, p00
Scoring high on university entrance exams is crucial in China. So parents â€” and grandparents â€” try to give children every advantage.
- Financial Briefs. // Electronic Education Report;11/26/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the increased in revenue of Beijing, China-based educational services provider New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc. for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2013, ended August 31.
- New Oriental Gains A Tad As Profits Extend Rebound. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;1/20/2016, pB12
The article reports on the increase of the stock of private educational services provider New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. in the January 19, 2016 trading.
- New Oriental Education Can't Quite Pass Test Ahead Of Earnings, TAL Climbs Higher. RICH, GILLIAN // Investors Business Daily;10/24/2016, p1
The article reports that stock prices of New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. entered buy range on October 24, 2016.
- China's For-Profit Schools Easily Out-Earn U.S. Peers. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;10/30/2014, pB10
During the week that ended Oct. 17, as the Nasdaq and S&P 500 rebounded to turn a sizable loss into a modest loss, the stocks in IBD's Commercial Services-Education staged a three-day rally that left the group up more than 7%.
- Bright Spots Exist In Weak Schools Group. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;11/9/2015, pB10
The article discusses and cites the for-profit school operators in China that operate well in the market including the Commercial Services-Education Group. It mentions that despite being of foreign origin, New Oriental Education and Technology Group and Tal Education Group have the biggest...
- NEW ORIENTAL/NOKIA LAUNCH MOBILE LEARNING PROJECT IN CHINA. // Telephone IP News;Jul2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p3
No abstract available.