Downturn won't last long
- EPA TO HOST MOBILE AIR CONDITIONING SUMMIT. // Industrial Environment;Apr2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p2
Presents information on the second Mobile Air Conditioning (MAC) Summit hosted by the Alliance for Responsible Atmospheric Policy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency which will be held in Washington, D.C. from April 13 to 15, 2004. Purpose of the MAC summit; Issues that will be...
- Rockefeller Introduces Legislation to Suspend EPA Emission Regulation. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);2/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the introduction of the bill to suspend U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission regulation.
- EPA standard calls for cleaner car, truck emissions. // Nation's Health;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p1
Offers a look at the federal emissions standard from the United States Environmental Protection Agency to reduce air pollution. Automobiles affected by the regulation; When the standard will take effect; Significance of the rules; Information on the standard.
- NTEA updates members on national refinish VOC rule. // Fleet Owner;Apr97, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p20
Discusses the update given to the attendees at the meeting of the National Truck Equipment Association regarding the implementation of the US Environmental Protection Agency's `National Refinish Rule' which aims to reduce the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOC) present in...
- Lincoln, Goodlatte: Cuba, cap-and-trade, EPA and atrazine. Bennett, David // Western Farm Press;8/21/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p20
The article reports on issues that involves the trade with Cuba, cap-and-trade legislation and controversial proposals of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. It mentions that the said issues were addressed in the July National Policy Conference in Washington, D.C. wherein...
- Tier 4i Regulations for Diesel Engines and Gensets Poised for Enforcement. Morris, Lindsay // Power Engineering;Nov2010, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p98
The article discusses the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Tier 4 Interim (Tier 4 i) air emission regulations. The regulation requires mobile engines and non-stationary engines higher than 130 brake kilowatts (bKW) to have a 90 percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) from...
- EPA considers `off-ramp' for New Source Review compliance. Boschee, Pam // Electric Light & Power;Feb2000, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the proposal of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to revise the New Source Review (NSR) regulations directed to control emissions from electric utilities. Proposals submitted by several utility companies; Protest of Representative David McIntosh on EPA...
- Red Tape Slowing U.S. Manufacturers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 36, p27
The article reports on the rejection by the U.S. Court of Appeals of a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ruling on cross-state air emissions.
- OEMs look to '07 emissions. // Fleet Owner;May2003, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on the anticipation of truck makers to the 2007 emissions regulations for diesel engines in the U.S. Confidence of fleets in the cooled EGR technology; Approach of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to air pollution.