- Mack, Volvo Reorganize, Autocar Expands. Jackson, Danielle // Waste Age;Jan2002, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
Reports the reorganization of Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. Maximization of the operating efficiency of both units; Attainment the United States Department of Justice mandate; Details on the expansion of Autocar LLC.
- Volvo, Mack certified for 2010. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p24
The article focuses on the certification of Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks diesel engines by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board to meet 2010 near-zero emissions standards.
- Connecting dealers. // Fleet Owner;Feb2010, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p98
The article previews the MVASIST Mack/Volvo automated service initiation system from Volvo Trucks North America Inc. and Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack, Volvo Add Cross-Reference Tool to Select Part Stores. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/13/2016, p1
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. have launched a new parts cross-reference feature for their online Select Part Stores, an e-commerce platform that offers customers the experience of visiting a parts counter with the convenience of online ordering.
- Volvo, Mack officials continue to forecast decrease in Class 8 sales going into 2017. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2016, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the anticipated decline of executives with Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks of the continued decline of Class 8 truck sales in 2017.
- Volvo, Mack Trucks headed for CA ports. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that Volvo Trucks North America has received a 100-truck order for VNL 300 Daycabs, and Mack Trucks Inc. has received a 100-truck order for Pinnacle Axle Back DayCabs under the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, California, Clean Trucks Program. It is said that beginning...
- Vanguard opens new truck center in Texas. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the opening of Vanguard Truck Center's new truck center facility in Buda, Texas. It cites that the state-of-the-art center of Vanguard Truck Center of Austin will function as a full-service truck center, represent the Mack Trucks Inc. and Volvo Trucks North America product...
- Salt Lake City Mack acquires assets of local Volvo heavy truck franchise. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/25/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p1
Reports on Salt Lake City-based Mack Trucks Inc.'s acquisition of the assets of the local Volvo truck franchise from Volvo North America. Relocation of body shops and parts departments between two Salt Lake lots; Prices of construction trucks.
- Insights from the Top. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;May2002, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p14
Presents the views of the chief executive officers of the major truck manufacturing companies regarding the challenges presented by exhaust gas recirculation engines and the advantages of on-board communication systems. Steve Keate of the International Truck and Engine Corporation; Paul Vikner...