One Bank Adds, While Another Subtracts
- Firms Snag Top-Level Talent. Harrison, Joan // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p20
Career developments involving corporate executives are presented including the appointment of Michael Marquez as vice president of strategy and corporate development for its CBS Interactive unit and the selection of Richard Markee as an operating partner to help retail investments of Bear...
- THE CHANGING SCENE. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p20
Career developments involving corporate executives are presented including the decision of Christopher Wofford to join Banc of America Securities' global industries group as a managing director and global head of transportation and logistics in New York, the recruitment of Joshua Gotbaum by...
- Program manager interviews Joshua Gotbaum. LeBoeuf, Gibson // Program Manager;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p30
Presents an interview with Assistant Secretary of Defense for Economic Security Joshua Gotbaum. Winning the confidence of many defense industry and military officials for helping educate the Pentagon brass on their decisions; Following the mandates of his position in a manner that is best for...
- Much work awaits new PBGC chief. Halonen, Doug // Business Insurance;11/30/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p6
The article discusses the tasks awaiting Joshua Gotbaum, who is nominated to lead the U.S. Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. (PBGC) by President Barack Obama. He will have to take action regarding a deficit of 22 billion dollars, according to the management report of the agency for fiscal 2009...
- Another Deutsche Bank Staffer Decamps. // American Banker;6/18/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F323, p15
The article announces that financial firm Citigroup Incorporated has hired Peter Babej, who was Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft's co-head of Americas financial institutions, as global co-head of its financial institutions.
- Obama Makes PBGC Recommendation. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;11/10/2009, p2
The article announces that U.S. President Barack Obama has nominated Joshua Gotbaum to head the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC).
- Market Monitor. // Travel Agent;12/15/2003 Hawaii Supplement, Vol. 315, p13
The article focuses on the filing of court papers by Hawaiian Airlines Inc.s' court-appointed trustee, Joshua Gotbaum, seeking to recover $28 million paid to the carrier's former chairman and chief executive officer and other shareholders and insiders. According to a statement issued by Hawaiian...
- conversation with Joshua Gotbaum. // Benefits Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p10
An interview with Joshua Gotbaum, director of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) is presented. He cites the importance of multiemployer plans in providing lifetime income for around 10 million people and their families. He notes that the program of PBGC needs rethinking since it was...
- PBGC director has big problems to fix. // Business Insurance;7/12/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 28, p0008
The article reports on the controversy surrounding the appointment of Joshua Gotbaum as director of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp.