League Table Roundup
- Banking on India. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;8/10/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p46
The article reports on various financial services companies investing in India. These include French bank Societe Generale (SocGen) SA that engaged into partnership with life insurance company Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd., Credit Suisse Group AG, and Goldman Sachs & Co. It states that the...
- UBS Financial Holds Market's Top Slot for First Half of 2004. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p34
Reports on issues involving companies in the financial services industry in the U.S. Worth of securities underwritten by UBS Financial Services; Market share of Lehman Brothers Inc; Amount of bond issuance handled by Goldman Sachs & Co.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p42
Several charts are presented showing information regarding investment banking in technology and includes a list of top U.S. and global bookrunners and advisers such as Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse.
- LET IT RAIN. // Trader Monthly;Feb/Mar2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p90
The article focuses on the increased cash bonuses given by financial institutions to their people despite business losses in the U.S. Some of the financial companies that increased their payouts include Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co., and Lehman Brothers Inc. According to Michael...
- Asian Equity, Converts Flourish. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p12
Reports that number of Asian companies are entering the U.S. capital markets by issuing both equity and convertibles. Number of Asian companies entered in the U.S. capital market; Deal between Lehman Brothers Inc., CSFB and Citigroup Inc.; Reason for which companies are entering in the U.S....
- EURO HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p6
Presents a ranking of high yield investment financial services companies in Europe. Deutsche Bank AG; Goldman Sachs & Co.; Citigroup Inc.
- GLOBAL. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p16
Features the winners of the 2004 Best Investment Banks conducted by "Global Finance." Profile of Citigroup Inc., winner of the Global Best Investment Bank, Best Equity Bank and Best Debt Bank; Rise of Citigroup to the top of the investment banking world with the merger between Travelers and...
- Goldman Cuts 1Q Views On Peers. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/3/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p17
The article reports on the credit rating estimates of Goldman Sachs Co. (GSC) on some companies in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2008. These companies are gauged based on the ongoing challenges in the credit markets. They include Bear Stearns & Co. Inc., Citigroup Inc. and Lehman Brothers...
- Goldman, Lehman Ease Some Concerns. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/24/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p16
The article reports that Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Lehman Brothers Inc. posted their first quarter earnings for 2008 which ease the fears that the credit crisis had spread deeper and further in the U.S. It states that Goldman earned $3.23 a share in the quarter, versus $6.67 in 2007, and revenue...