Private Market Needs Amendment Referee
- Sell Side Sees Unusually Busy Early Jan. MacInnes, Alexander // Private Placement Letter;12/19/2011, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the private placement market in 2012. It is predicted that the market may feel a little fatigued as investors and agents may rest after a busy 2011. It is also predicted that the 2011 will end short of the 45 billion dollars, which the market...
- TOP INVESTORS IN PRIVATE PLACEMENTS, 2004. // Private Placement Letter;9/26/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p8
Presents a chart depicting the top investors in private placements in the U.S. for the year 2004.
- TOP INVESTORS-INTERMEDIARY/AGENT PRIVATE PLACEMENTS, 2004. // Private Placement Letter;9/26/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p9
Presents a chart depicting top investors, intermediary and agent in private placements in the U.S. for the year 2004.
- TOP INVESTORS -- 144A PRIVATE PLACEMENT, 2004. // Private Placement Letter;9/26/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p10
Presents a chart depicting the top investors of the 144A Private Placements in the U.S. for the year 2004.
- TOP INVESTORS-DIRECT PRIVATE PLACEMENTS, 2004. // Private Placement Letter;9/26/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p11
Presents a chart depicting the top investors in the direct private placements in the U.S. for the year 2004.
- PPL ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;5/15/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p6
The article presents the annual survey form for the private placement investors conducted by the Private Placement Letter. Spaces for necessary information were given such as the investors' total commitments, types and sources of securities, issuer sector, asset quality,maturity, structured...
- Startup Funds' High Hopes Often Dashed. MacFadyen, Ken // Investment Management Weekly;5/4/2010, p3
This article reveals that several startup private-equity funds fail to raise the money they want, according to Shad Azimi of Vanterra Capital. He estimated that 70 of the new groups whose private placement memos cross his desk will fail to raise a fund. It notes that fundraising for all funds...
- Second Chinese issuer, Peace Mark, launches transaction. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;2/14/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p1
The article informs that Hong Kong-based Peace Mark Ltd. graced the private placement market last week, launching a $50 million senior note deal for investors to look over. The issuer, viewed as a NAIC-2 type credit, is seeking bullets in the range of five- to 12-years with price talk in the 225...
- Lawyers in France all set for Alternext. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that French lawyers are gearing up for the launch of Europe's answer to AIM. Alternext will be launched on the Bourse de Paris on May 17 and firms are already beginning work on potential flotations. French partner Thierry Gontard, who specialises in stock market and IPO work,...