Gut in 2007
- Highlights from this issue. Emad El-Omar; William Grady; Alexander Gerbes // Gut;Feb2012, Vol. 61 Issue 2, pi
The article offers information regarding the Journal of the British Society of Gastroenteroloy "Gut," lists of editorial board members , aims and scope of the journal, and journal subscription.
- Gut in 2007. Spiller, R. // Gut;Dec2007, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p1645
The article focuses on the history and developments of the journal "Gut" in Great Britain. The editor expressed his gratitude to his associate editors who have handled the 2105 manuscripts over the previous year. He stated that they aimed to become an international publication with original...
- THANK YOU. Zetterman, Rowen K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1997, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p2146
Presents the views of an editor-in-chief of a journal on gastroenterology, on serving the publication. Factors contributing to the success of the publication; Implication of the growth of the journal; Several people recognized by the author for the support given to him including Eamonn Quigley,...
- Editorial. Raju, P. K.; Sankar, Chetan S. // Journal of STEM Education: Innovations & Research;Jul-Dec2004, Vol. 5 Issue 3/4, p4
Presents a commentary on the effort of the guest editor to encourage publication of projects and other resources for learning Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics program.
- Shaping Up Aint Easy, But It's What the Doctor Ordered. Whitford, Marty // Pest Management Professional;Oct2007, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p11
The author discusses the changes that have taken place in the premiere issue of "Pest Management Professional." According to the author, the editors and staff have been putting a bit of time and effort in changing the shape of the publication. He noted that the customer-driven magazine is not...
- EDITORIAL: How Gut handles your manuscript. Spiller, Robin // Gut;Dec2005, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p1667
This article presents information about the December 2005 issue of the journal "Gut." It is informed that the journal has embarked on a series of changes designed to encourage authors to consider "Gut" as the best vehicle for disseminating their original ideas. Three years ago, the journal...
- Publishing the review process: an initiative for readers, authors and (future) reviewers. Brochard, Laurent // Intensive Care Medicine;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
The article describes the reviewing process of a published manuscript. The general principles in reviewing a manuscript is presented in this article. The purpose of the review is to tell the editor and the author his or her view on whether the manuscript can be improved and how. It is the hope...
- Gut's golden anniversary and a new Editor-in-Chief. El-Omar, Emad // Gut;Mar2010, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p281
The author reflects on the 50th anniversary of the journal "Gut," an international gastroenterology journal in which he is the new editor-in-chief. The author discusses the journal's objective of delivering educational and comprehensive knowledge on gastroenterology and hepatology as well as the...
- A science editor's wish list. Awati, Mriganka // Learned Publishing;Jul2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p187
This article presents an experience-based opinion on resources that would help author's editors working on scientific manuscripts perform their tasks more efficiently.