- Canine Curandero. Pliagas, Linda // Hispanic;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p38
Features celebrity dog trainer Cï¿½sar Millï¿½n. Career of Millï¿½n as a dog trainer; Information on how Millï¿½n trains dogs; Views of Daryl Young, a dog trainer, on Millï¿½n.
- BACK WITH THE PACK. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;10/25/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 16, p2
The article reports on the involvement of dog trainer Cesar Millan in the remake of the film trilogy "The Doberman Gang."
- a dog's life. Lisanti, Tony // License! Global;Mar2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p40
The article reports on the licensing programs for celebrity-branded dog-food products and accessories featuring Tamar Geller and Cesar Millan, two of the most prominent celebrity dog trainers in the U.S. The licensed products will be launched at a time when pet-food sales are high and dog...
- CESAR MILLAN. HENDERSON, BOB // Gay Times (09506101);Apr2013, Issue 417, p64
An interview with dog trainer Cesar Millan is presented. Millan explains why he trains dogs as opposed to other animal, and whether dogs can have a gender performance. He also offers views on whether gay people make good dog owners. In addition, Millan claims it is not difficult to rehabilitate...
- 'Dog whisperer' in Manila, talks of dog's world. // Filipino Reporter;5/2/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p16
The article presents highlights from the insights given by world-renowned dog whisperer Cesar Millan during his live presentation in the Philippines. Topics covered include the communication between the dog's world and the human world, the humanization of dogs, and the bad reputation of the...
- THE DOG WHISPERER SHOULD JUST SHUT UP. Pesmen, Curtis; Martin, Peter // Esquire;Oct2006, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p182
The article focuses on the criticisms raised against the dog training tips of author Cesar Millan. It argues that Millan does not have the credentials as a dog trainer. The tips provided by Millan are not going to be a solution for most families with problem dogs. It emphasizes the need for dog...
- Leader of the Pack. Howard, Brendan // Home Media Retailing;4/23/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p20
Reviews the DVD release "Dog Whisperer With Cesar Millan," from the TV program with the same title.
- LEADER of the PACK. Chiu, Alexis // People;10/26/2009, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p94
The article discusses dog trainer Cesar Millan. An immigrant into the U.S. from Mexico, Millan has developed business interests that include the television show "Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan," a line of pet products, and several books including "How to Raise the Perfect Dog." However, his own...
- Fox in hunt for 'Dog' show. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;10/19/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the development of a television project which will star Wilmer Valderrama. It states that Fox is developing a television program wherein the lead star would play the character based on Cesar Millan, a professional dog trainer. It notes that the project is a comedy one and...