- How to deal with the digitally empowered patient. Haig, Scott V. // Orthopedics Today;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p30
The article presents the "Orthopedics Today" roundtable discussion with orthopedic surgeon participants including Armen C. Haig, Roger N. Levy, and John H. Mahon. With Scott V. Haig as the moderator, this panel talked about how patient empowerment by the Internet, as well as other factors, is...
- New AAOS Education Enhancement Fund. Johnson, Sharon // AAOS Now;Mar2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p21
The article offers information on the AAOS Enhancement Fund established through the partnership of American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation (OREF) in December 2010 to support surgeon education programs.
- Calendar of Events. // O&P Business News;9/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p64
A calendar of events related to the orthotists and prosthetics industry in the U.S. from September 8, 2010 to July 14, 2013 is presented which includes the conference titled "Missed Billing Everything You Can?," the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and the 14th...
- Apply Now for the LFP. // AAOS Now;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p57
The article offers information on the Leadership Fellows Program (LFP) which offers several opportunities for the members of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) including the insights on the AAOS operations, educational involvement, and the appointments to the committee of AAOS.
- DR. SETH NEUBARDT. Procopiou, Christina kosta // Westchester County Business Journal;7/26/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p26
Profiles orthopedic surgeon Seth Neubardt. Integration of holistic medicine with spinal care; Education of his sons through the study of chickens and bees; Recreational activities.
- Joshua J. Jacobs, MD, Takes Helm in Home Town. // AAOS Now;Apr2013, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p1
The article features researcher, educator and orthopaedic surgeon Joshua J. Jacobs, elected president of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). Jacobs has served on all the Academy's major governing bodies, including the Council on Education, and on many committees and project...
- New abstract system scores high. Niesen, Kathie // AAOS Now;Nov2011, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the feedback from users on the abstract system introduced by the American Academy Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2012 Annual Meeting Program Committee. It mentions that the abstract system aims to improve the abstract process and make it easier and flexible for both the...
- Dr. Price Promises an "Invigorating" 2013 Annual Meeting. MCKEE, JENNIE // AAOS Now;Nov2012, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p44
The article offers information on the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), to be held at McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois, on March 19-23, 2013.
- Professional Compliance Actions. // AAOS Now;Sep2013, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p51
The article focuses on the compliance matters considered at the Board of Directors of the American Association (AAOS) meeting on June 2, 2012. In May 2011, the Indiana Board of Medical Licensing issued an order for indefinite suspension of the medical license of Dr. John Reynolds. The New York...