People In The News
- Peopleï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p8
Career developments involving executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. are discussed. Jeffrey Patterson was named as the new chief executive officer of the Safari Books Online. Matt Chapman has been elected by the Northwest Evaluation Association as its president and chief...
- New chief at Spiegel Catalog. // Home Textiles Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p1
Reports the promotion of Melissa Payner as president and chief executive officer of Spiegel Catalog in Illinois.
- Investor Buys New Jersey Office-Industrial REIT. // National Mortgage News;2/28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p10
This article reports that the Lightstone Group LLC, a New Jersey-based private investment company, is acquiring Prime Group Realty Trust Inc. for a total of about $889.4 million, Prime Group reports. Prime Group's portfolio consists mostly of Chicago area industrial and office properties....
- Mr. Supply Chain. Tamblyn, Michael // Quill & Quire;Jun2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p14
Interviews Michael Tamblyn who brings experience from both inside and outside the book trade to his new position as CEO of BookNet Canada, a supply chain agency. Indigo Books bought that site two years later, and Tamblyn moved to the chain as vice-president of online operations, helping to...
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p10
This article presents information related to promotion of executives different sectors in Chicago, Illinois as of June 16, 2003. Terry Crandall has been promoted to executive chef at Peninsula Chicago, from executive sous chef. Carol Wang has been promoted to executive chef at Ann Sather...
- Quagliata's priority: Prepare Island for the worst. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/14/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 29, p22A
The article reports on the career development of Joseph Quagliata, CEO of South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside, New York. Quagliata recently took over as chairman of the Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council, placing him at the point of the arrow in advocating for hospitals. As a chairman,...
- SIFMA Names Green, Lackritz Permanent Co-CEOs. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p4
Career developments involving executives in the U.S. are discussed. Micah Green and Marc Lackritz have been named as co-chief executive officers by Financial Markets Association (SIFMA). President and CEO of Robert W. Baird & Co. was selected as the vice chairman. Also, John Taft, and Mark...
- RUMBLINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;4/8/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p22
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of April 2002. Launch of the Annual Fight for Freedom Dinner of the NAACP; Business relocation of Ave Maria College; Promotion of chief executive officer Conrad Mallett Jr. at Hawkins Food Group LLC.
- Haynes appointed president of Western Wats. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/24/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 53, p13
Reports on the appointment of executive David Haynes as the corporate president of Western Wats Center Inc. in Provo, Utah.