- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;12/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 145, p26
The article offers world news briefs in 2009 including the appointment of Brian Peters as director of government relations for Research in Motion Ltd., the joint venture between Kearsarge Global Advisers and I.W. Osborne & Co. and the employment of Andrea Chambers as partner in Foley & Landner...
- Pit stops. // Belle;Feb/Mar2014, p171
The article offers world news briefs as of February 1, 2014 on topics including opening of bar Riley St. Garage in Sydney, New South Wales, transformation of a ferry building in Copenhagen, Denmark and third venture in Yellow House, Potts Point, New South Wales.
- GLOBAL NEWS. // MMR;3/21/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p13
The article offers world news briefs including the plan of Asda Stores Ltd. to acquire Netto in Great Britain, the joint venture of Tesco PLC with a group of investors like Metro Holdings of Singapore to develop three shopping malls in two eastern provinces in China and the increase in earnings...
- Parfrey, Wille Start Process. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;9/12/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 36, p8
Reports on a joint venture between independent publishing figures Adam Parfrey and Jodi Wille to launch a countercultural publishing imprint called Process. Types of books that will be published; Number of books that will be released in 2005 and 2006; Manner of distributing the books.
- Midpoint Tries New Model. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/2/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 18, p9
Focuses on a joint-venture publishing operation created by Eric Kampmann, president of the distribution firm Midpoint Trade Books. Scheme of the project; Plan of Kampmann to publish titles under Beaufort Books; Competitors of the company.
- Books read success into ventures with magazines. Kelly, Keith J. // Advertising Age;2/10/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p14
Reports that retail book publishers are striking up deals with magazine publishers to release works inspired by magazines. Deal between Janklow & Nesbit with Harper-Collins for a joint book venture; Wenner Media's `US' as signing a contract with Time Warner's Little, Brown & Co. to publish a...
- WORLD IN BRIEF. // Construction Europe;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p10
The article offers world news briefs until 2015 including a joint venture between construction company Stabag and Archirodon, a harbour specialist, a civil engineering contract signed by Bouygues Construction with Azerbaijan, and the 20% sales growth target by Sandvik Construction in China.
- Specialties. // Chemical Week;3/11/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p27
Presents news briefs concerning chemical industry around the world. Acquisition of Enso subsidiary Tecnal by Les Derives Resiniques; Forecast on the chemical mechanical planarization market; Details on the joint venture of Union Camp's Zucamor and Argentine investment firm BI.
- Newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;12/23/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 49, p5
Presents news briefs on chemical industries worldwide as of December 1998. Joint venture agreement between Shell Chemicals and Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik (BASF); Spin off plans of GenCorp.; Financial conditions of the United States chemical industry.