MERINO WOOL LEADS THE WAY IN PREMIUM BASE LAYERS AND INSULATION
- GRAND MERINO. Conrad, Kyle J.; Dzierzak, Lou // SGB;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p43
The article discusses the technical innovation of Merino wool products for the outdoor performance market in 2010. It states that this was embarked by market leaders Icebreaker Pure Merino GmbH, Smartwool Apparel Co. and Ibex Outdoor Clothing LLC because people have realized that new-age wool...
- More Function in the Fashion. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on the offerings of several U.S. outdoor apparel retailers for autumn of 2004. Views of John Fernsell, president of Ibex, on using natural fibers in outdoor apparel; Description of the outdoor apparel from Hot Chillys; Features of the outwear offerings from Woolrich Inc.
- The Guide. Terrell, Kenneth // U.S. News & World Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p57
Presents a guide to companies using the Merino wool in products. Arc'teryx; Ibex; Smartwool; Spot Brand; Woolistic; Examples of some product; Web sites to check out.
- IBEX WOOLIES BASE LAYERS AND HOODED SHAK. Strandlund, Mike; Melotik, Mark // Bowhunting World;Feb2007, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p71
The article evaluates the Woolies Base Layers and Hooded Shak, a high-performance underwear from Ibex Outdoor Clothing.
- Ibex appoints global production director. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
The article announces the appointment of Ken Stone as global production director of Ibex Outdoor Clothing.
- The HOT LIST. // Skiing;Dec2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p43
Presents several sporting gears and products for skiers. Features of the Life-Link ABS pack; Information on wool clothings from Ibex; Description of Kaenon's sunglasses.
- Ibex's Natural Selection. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;10/31/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p32
This article focuses on the decision of Woodstock, Vermont-based outdoors apparel company Ibex to sell clothing products made from wool, instead of synthetic fibers, as of October 31, 2005. While the company's competitors are successfully selling synthetic Polarfleece-type products to the...
- Shear comfort. Curry, Andrew; Terrell, Kenneth // U.S. News & World Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p57
Looks at wool, once the staple of winter wardrobes. New wool attributes; Fibers from selectively bred Merino sheep; Movement to reintroduce wool as an attractive fabric for winter sports clothing.
- Vests. McGivney, Annette // Backpacker;Aug2014, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p58
The article offers information on several vests suitable for hiking including the Daybreak from Feathered Friends, the Windbrake from Rei, and the Shak from Ibex.