NIKE LAUNCHES RONALDINHO COLLECTION
- O Rei do Brasil. Gimenez, Soledad // Hispanic;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p48
The article profiles Brazilian soccer player Ronaldo de Assis Moreira. Also known as Ronaldinho Gaucho or simply Ronaldinho for short, the author claims that Moreira is the world's second best soccer player. This midfielder for FC Barcelona is well on his way to helping his team achieve its...
- THE 60-SECOND DOSSIER. // Four Four Two;Jul2011, Issue 205, p21
The article presents information on Brazilian football player Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, commonly known as Ronaldinho, including the teams he played for, Google hits related to him, and the number of YouTube views of his video.
- IN NUMBERSâ€¦RONALDINHO. // Australian FourFourTwo;Dec2009, Issue 50, p91
The article offers data about football player Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, also known as Ronaldinho, which include his age when he scored all the goals in a 23-0 win for his local team, the club number he had to settle for at AC Milan, and the cost of his transfer from Gremio to Paris Saint-Germain.
- Straight from the dugout. Sleight, Hugh // Four Four Two;Jan2009, p7
The article discusses a report on Ronaldinho published within the issue.
- Global Soccer Star Signs With Nutrilite. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/1/2008 Health Quarterly Supplemet, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p42
The article discusses the multiple-year, global endorsement deal between Amway Corp. and soccer player Ronaldinho which will feature the athlete in a marketing campaign that spans six continents. Amway chose Ronaldinho as endorser because they share the same values, according to chief marketing...
- DO-DO-DO, DO THE RONALDINHO. Moore, Nick // Four Four Two;Apr2012, Issue 214, p120
The article profile Ronaldinho, a Brazilian professional football player. He used to play with AC Milan club before he was offered 20 million British pounds to join Flamengo. His initial match with the team was against Nova Iguacu on February 2, 2011. He scored the only goal in his team's game...
- Let's go effing dental! // Four Four Two;Mar2011, Issue 201, p25
The article reports that footballer Ronaldo "Ronaldinho" de Assis Moreira joined the Brazilian Flamengo team in February 2011 for 1.8 million dollars a month, which the team has begun to finance by selling Ronaldinho merchandise, and having Moreira make commercial endorsements.
- NEWS BRIEFS. Zargani, Luisa // FN: Footwear News;11/20/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 46, p2
This section presents news briefs related to the footwear industry, as of November 20, 2006. Aeffe SpA, which controls the Alberta Ferretti, Moschino and Pollini lines, said last week it had bought back a 20 percent stake in the group from merchant bank San Paulo IMI. Soccer legend Ronaldinho...
- Soccer's Sorcerer. Wahl, Grant // Sports Illustrated;6/5/2006, Vol. 104 Issue 23, p68
The article profiles Ronaldinho, star player on Brazil's soccer team, who is expected to lead the national team to success in the 2006 World Cup. Ronaldinho has enjoyed success thanks to his flashy and fluid play, which combine incredible athleticism with a sense of showmanship that keeps fans...