- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p152
Features several fire equipments. Pierce quint purchased by the City of Kings Mountain Fire Department developed by PIERCE; Design of KME platform developed by KME Fire Apparatus; Purchase of Emergency One Inc. pumper tanker by Jackson Fire Deparment.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2008, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p130
The article reports that two different fire departments received new fire apparatuses or are repairing old ones and notes the specifications and features of the equipment. The fire and rescue department in Fort Madison, Iowa, received a new elevating platform. The fire department of Deptford...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p146
Focuses on the fire engine purchases of fire departments in the U.S. Dash 2000 mid-mount platform from Pierce; Saulsbury pumper apparatus built by E-One; Technological features of the KME Fire Apparatus Renegade rescue.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jan2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p94
The article reports on the acquisitions of new deliveries by several fire departments around the U.S. The College Station Fire Department of Texas has acquired a 100-foot custom mid-mount ladder platform from American LaFrance. Hatley Fire & Ambulance District of Wisconsin has gotten hold of a...
- DeKalb County Fire Rescue Receives 6 New Rosenbauers. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;1/31/2012, p2
The article reports that the DeKalb County Fire Rescue (DCFR) has received delivery of six Rosenbauer pumpers designed by the department with help from the DeKalb County Fleet Management team.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2007, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p126
The article lists and depicts fire-engine and emergency-vehicle acquisitions by various local fire departments across the U.S. Fire service officials comment on the features and uses of their respective new vehicles, and lists provide such specifications as engine types, tank size and type, and...
- ARFF Vehicles. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p90
The article evaluates the 4x4 KP1500 fire engine from KME Fire Apparatus.
- Vintage Waterous. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, Special section p8
The article reports on the 100th anniversary celebration of Station 43 Fire on July 4, 2008 in New Jersey. The all-volunteer Bloomsbury company will celebrate their anniversary with a parade that will feature the original Waterous Pumper. The gasoline-engine pumper is the first equipment they...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2003, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p200
Highlights fire truck models available as of March 2003. Grosse Ile's KME Fire Apparatus rearmount rescue pumper; Gordens Corner Fire Co.'s PIERCE rescue pumper.