BIOFUELS TO LEAD THE WAY IN 2007
- BIOFUELS TO LEAD THE WAY IN 2007. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;12/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 21, p40
The article reports that biofuels will still be the hot topic in 2007, driven by legislation and environmental concerns worldwide. With this increased interest, ICIS is responding with a wide range of reports on bioethanol and biodiesel. It will report on fuel-grade spot anhydrous ethanol and...
- Industry welcomes ICIS' US biodiesel report. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/2/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 12, p64
The article reports the launch of US biodiesel report every week to complement its global biofuels price and market intelligence portfolio by ICIS PRICING. The booming indstry in United states has forced the need for an independent price benchmark. The report will provide incisive market...
- EPA Maintains Key RFS Volumes for 2013, Signals Potential Changes to 2014 Volumes. // Corn & Soybean Digest Exclusive Insight;8/ 7/2013, p2
The article reports on the finalization of the proposed Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in 2013. It mentions that the requirements cover conventional biofuels, cellulosic biofuels and the total amount of advanced biofuels. It also notes that the...
- Bio boost. // Motor Transport;3/6/2003, p9
Presents a forecast on the percentage of total usage of biodiesel and bioethanol by 2020 in Great Britain.
- Editorial. Skelton, Bob // Process Safety & Environmental Protection: Transactions of the I;Sep2007, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p347
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on bio-diesel and another on the uses of biomass for energy.
- ASSESSMENT OF THE LUBRICANT BEHAVIOUR OF BIODIESEL FUELS USING STRIBECK CURVES. MARU, M. // Biomass Bulletin;2014, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p52
An abstract of the article "Assessment of the lubricant behaviour of biodiesel fuels using Stribeck curves" by M. Maru and others is presented.
- ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF BIOFUELS DEPLOYMENT IN ANDALUSIA. CANSINO, J. // Biomass Bulletin;2014, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p53
An abstract of the article "Economic impacts of biofuels deployment in Andalusia" by J. Cansino and others is presented.
- Arkansas congressman calls for state-mandated biofuel blends. Laws, Forrest // Southwest Farm Press;4/5/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on the call of Representative Mike Ross for state-mandated legislation on the use of renewable fuels blends in Arkansas. He argues that the mandate will have a positive impact on renewable fuel production and consumption like in the case of Minnesota. He disagrees to the...
- Europe paves way for biofuel tax cut. Riley, Jonathan // Farmers Weekly;11/7/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 19, p8
Reports on the adopted legislation of European environment ministers paving the way for a European Union-wide cut in biodiesel and biofuel taxation levels. Reduction in the rate of excise duty applied to all biofuel; Remarks from the European Biodiesel Board in Brussels on the rules on biofuels.