ICIS breaks barriers reporting in Chinese
- ICIS breaks barriers reporting in Chinese. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;12/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 21, p40
The article reports that ICIS Pricing has launched a daily Chinese-language polyvinyl chloride (PVC) China report. Using ICIS pricing's benchmark position in the global PVC market, the report delivers daily price assessments, as well as incisive daily commentary on the market. Acetylene-based...
- PVC Producers Push for Price Increases in 2003 As Feedstock Costs Rise and Demand Improves. Hoffman, Jahn // Chemical Market Reporter;1/13/2002, Vol. 263 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the plan of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers for price increases in 2003. PVC price forecast for integrated and nonintegrated producers; Demand for PVC, vinyl chloride monomer and ethylene dichloride; Contract pricing for PVC.
- PVC Pricing Continues to Rise In Wake of Energy Cost Run-Up. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;4/21/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 16, p1
Reports on increases in the prices of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in January, February and March 2003. Increases that were insufficient to offset rising oil and natural gas costs; Possibility of distorted demand and inventories.
- PVC Producers Seek an Increase. // Chemical Week;12/11/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 48, p43
Reports on the increase in the price of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in the U.S. Value of the price increase; Background on the trends in PVC prices in the country.
- PVC hikes announced as outages begin to bite. Pfeifer, Sylvia // Chemical Week;6/18/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 24, p20
Reports on the problems faced by the European producers of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) which signals to increase in price. PVC increases announced by Atochem company; Estimated loss in monthly production of Solvay's PVC plant; Comments of PVC producers on the price increase.
- PVC prices weak on excess supply. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;4/25/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 488, p24
Reports on a decline in the price of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in Asia in May 2005. Price competition in the PVC market; Decline in the price of ethylene-based PVC and carbide-based PVC.
- PVC prices continue climb out of trough. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/12/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p27
Focuses on the rise in polyvinyl chloride (PVC) prices in the United States for March 1999. Factors affecting the price of polyvinyl chloride; Factors affecting demand for PVC; Comment by Paul Carrico, PVC product manager for Condea Vista.
- Polyvinyl Chloride. // Chemical Week;12/15/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 48, p36
Reports on the December 1999 contract prices for general-purpose polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Reason for the price increase; Growth of global PVC demand in 1999; Consolidation among PVC producers in 1999.
- Prices and Costs Climb. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;2/7/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 6, p29
Reports the increase in polyvinyl chloride prices in the United States. Reasons for the price increase; Statistics on price increase.