Sustainability reporting awards to recognise firms with high ambition
- THE NEWS THIS WEEK. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;12/18/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 21, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. According to a top industry association, the U.S. legislation which provides tax breaks for bio-refineries will help cellulosic ethanol projects. PotashCorp, Shell Canada and Bristol-Meyers Squibb have been included by Ceres and...
- Nike, HP receive top enviro awards. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;4/24/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p13
The article reports that Nike Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Co. received the top sustainability reporting awards in an international competition sponsored by Boston-based Ceres coalition and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Nike Inc. was recognized for its 2004 Corporate...
- ACCA award. // Accountancy;May2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1305, p16
Reports the receipt of the Queen's Award for Enterprise by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in Great Britain.
- Chapter 4: Environmental reporting guidelines. Bolton, Tom; Capps, Clive // Current Practice in Environmental Reporting: The Pulp & Paper In;2000, p55
This chapter provides information on guidelines developed for various organizations to promote one or more aspects of environmental and sustainability reporting. The British Advisory Committee on Business and the Environment produced a paper entitled Environmental Reporting and the Financial...
- Bristol-Myers, EMA win award. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;7/10/95, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p3
Reports on Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.'s winning of the 1994 Golden World Award for Excellence from the International Public Relations Society.
- First among equals. // Accountancy;Mar2008, Vol. 141 Issue 1375, p98
The article lists the winners of 2008 competitions in accounting examinations held by Great Britain's Association of Chartered Accountants.
- On Her Majesty's service. // Accountancy;Jan1997, Vol. 119 Issue 1241, p10
The article reports that the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) received the Queen's Award for Export Achievement in Great Britain. According to ACCA president Peter Langard, nearly half of the association's annual turnover was generated overseas. Lord-Lieutenant of Greater...
- Green stamps of approval. // Accountancy;Apr2001, Vol. 127 Issue 1292, p10
This article reports the ACCA has marked the 10th anniversary of its environmental reporting awards in Great Britain, sponsored by Great Britain-based KPMG. Shell International and the Cooperative Bank were joint winners of the year 2000 award. From the SME sector, screen press printers Bovince...
- BMS's Pharmaceutical Development Center of Excellence Wins Facility of the Year Award for Equipment Innovation. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Jun2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p10
The article announces that Pharmaceutical Development Center of Excellence of Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) has received the Facility of the Year Award for Equipment Innovation.