- Germany : Sustainable Leather Management. // TendersInfo News;7/31/2014, p1
The article offers information on the China Leather Exhibition 2014 in Shanghai. From September 3-5, 2014 where Germany-based LANXESS will showcase new technologies for a future-oriented leather production.
- Lanxess Builds Plastics Facilities in India. Ramesh, Deepth // Chemical Week;6/21/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p16
The article reports on the plan of specialty chemical manufacturer Lanxess to invest over 10 million euros to construct compounding facilities with an initial combined capacity of 20,000 million tons per year to produce Durethan and Pocan engineering plastics at its site in Jhagadia, India.
- The Kyoto Protocol and beyond: Economic impacts on EU countries. Novak, Mary // Power Economics;Jun2002, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the ratification of the Kyoto Protocol by the European Union Parliament. Financial impacts of Kyoto Protocol; Projections on output and employment losses; Increase of the marginal cost on carbon abatement under the Protocol.
- LANXESS On Track with EPDM Project in China. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p26
The article informs that German specialty chemicals company Lanxess AG is investing 235 million euro in its world-scale ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) production plant in Changzhou, China, as of November 2013.
- Higher PA resin prices. // Melliand International;Mar2013, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that Lanxess AG, specialty chemicals company in Leverkusen, Germany has increased its prices because of ongoing big level raw material costs.
- CHEMICAL REACTIONS. Steel, Alistair; Abma, Hendrik // ICIS Chemical Business;10/20/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the possible transfer of investments of the European chloralkali industry due to the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) of the European Parliament. The author stated that the competitiveness of the industry on global markets are endangered if it will not be allocated with free...
- Lanxess Establishes Subsidiary in Turkey. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;6/25/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 17, p13
The article announces that specialty chemicals company Lanxess is establishing a subsidiary corporation, Lanxess Kimya Ticaret Ltd., in Turkey to manage the group's business in the Turkish market and mentions Lanxess generated 125 million euros in Turkey in 2011.
- LANXESS Hydrazine Hydrate Facility in Weifang Shut down. // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the closure of LANXESS the hydrazine hydrate production base in Weifang, Shandong, China after an operational incident. As the accident's standstill could last for several months, LANXESS halted production of hydrazine hydrate and declared a state of force majeure to its...
- LANXESS Kicks off New Plant in Qingdao. // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p13
The article reports that the LANXESS Chemicals Group has started the construction of a new plant for the manufacture of lubricant additives in Qingdao, Shandong province, China. Information about the total capacity and completion period of the plant are provided. The author also offers...