- Europe in Brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;03/06/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 10, p7
Presents updates on the chemical business in Europe as of March 6, 2000. Internet auction of BASF; Acquisition plans of Cognis company; Sale of surface materials business of Perstorp.
- Two firms halt oxo-alcohols in Europe. Naylor, Linda // Chemical Market Reporter;1/30/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that the oxo-alcohols production at BASF's Ludwigshafen complex in Germany and Perstorp's Stenungsund site in Sweden has stopped production. BASF halted its production on January 23, 2006 due to extreme cold and due to lack of feedstock. Perstorp reported an unplanned outage...
- BASF Begins Specialty Amines Production. // Chemical Engineering World;Nov2015, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that chemicals company BASF has started producing specialty amines.
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. // European Chemical News;12/1/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2079, p38
Presents updates on the plant expansion projects of several chemical companies as of December 2003. BASF; Bayer; Chevron Texaco; Perstorp.
- Specialties Pricing. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/30/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 26, p8
Reports on developments in the prices of specialty chemicals for the week ended July 7, 2003. Price increases for polyalcohols neopentylglycol of BASF AG effective July 1, 2003; Increase in the prices of trimethylolpropane and pentaerythritol of Perstorp.
- Markets Watch. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;10/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p30
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry. Degussa is raising prices for its coating polyesters sold under the brand names Dynapol and Vesticoat. Rising butadiene costs have forced Asian styrene butadiene rubber and polybutadiene rubber sellers to shut plants or slash...
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p29
The article presents updates on the specialty chemical industry including the plan of Perstorp to increase its caprolactones capacity in Warrington, England in early 2011, and the plans of Arkema to raise its Kynar fluoropolymers prices by 10 percent.
- newsbrief. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p11
The article offers news briefs related to polyurethane (PU) industry in Europe. Speciality chemicals company Perstorp has launched a new range of polycarbonate diols for high-performance polyurethane coatings. BASF is expanding capacity for the intermediate tetrahydrofuran (THF) by 30 kilotonnes...
- NEWSBRIEFS. // Chemical Week;5/18/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 14, p4
This section offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. Ashland is planning to sell some of its businesses, including its distribution unit, to lessen debt and focus on specialty chemicals. A methylamines plant will be constructed by BASF in Geismar, Los Angeles. Arizona Chemical will...