- Most Specialty Firms Report Increased Profits. Valk, Vincent; Coons, Rebecca // Chemical Week;4/30/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 12, p8
The article reports that specialty chemical companies have reported strong first-quarter results with most exceeding estimates and posting rising profits. The author cites the acquisition of chemical manufacturer International Specialty Products by chemical distribution company Ashland as a...
- Chemical M&A hit by uncertainty. YOUNG, PETER // ICIS Chemical Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 4, p29
The article discusses the implications for buyers and sellers in the chemical industry as uncertainty in the 2012 mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market continues. Topics include statistics related to M&A activity in 2011 and 2012, factors contributing to a slowdown in deals, including the impact...
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a poll on state and national elections in the U.S. in November 2010.
- CONFERENCE-AT-A-GLANCE. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p6
A chart is presented that lists presentations for the Interphex 2011 conference including Continuous Manufacturing: a Regulatory Perspective by Francis Godwin, Multivariate Data Analysis by Tony Wang, and Operational Strategies for Lean Sigma Manufacturing by Michael Schickler.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented which lists several companies and their loan details and ratings actions, including Bally Technologies Inc., Exide Technologies Inc. and Smart Balance Inc.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p11
A chart is presented which lists top ten advancers and decliners of loan markets, including Movie Gallery Inc., Star Tribune and United Subcontractors Inc.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;12/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p8
A chart is presented that lists updated leveraged loan deals in 2008 including Precision Drilling, King Pharmaceuticals and Tower Automotive.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;12/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p9
A chart is presented that lists loan issuers for 2008 including Metaldyne, American Achievement and Keane International.