Loan aids Pakistan's green plan
- NEWS IQ PAGES 4-5. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;4/18/2005, Vol. 67 Issue 21, p8
Presents a quiz on alternative sources of energy and fuel in the U.S.
- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;4/20/2007, Vol. 88 Issue 23, p8
A quiz related to energy sources is presented.
- Renewable Energy: Chasing Moonbeams, Passing Wind or Basking in the Sun? Moran, Alan // Institute of Public Affairs Review;Jun2002, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p19
Discusses the sources of renewable energy in Australia in response to the Kyoto Protocol. Costs of unconventional low-carbon energy sources; Reason wind power is worse than episodic; Rapid increase in the installation of wind generators across the world.
- COMMERCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE TAKES SHAPE FOR ANAEROBIC DIGESTION. Goldstein, Jerome; Roos, Kurt F. // BioCycle;Nov2001, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p25
Focuses on the increasing commercial infrastructure for anaerobic digestion and methane recovery in the United States as of November 2001. Amount allocated by the California government for its Dairy Power Production Program; Project involving Hyperion Treatment Plant anaerobic digesters in Los...
- GREENING MARKETS. // Electric Perspectives;May/Jun2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p8
Forecasts the growth of renewable energy sources in the U.S. based on Clean Edge's report 'Clean Energy Trends 2003.' Growth of solar photovoltaics; Share of venture capital in renewable technology; Role of the government in developing hydrogen fuel cell.
- Swedes ahead. // European Power News;Oct2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p3
Focuses on a Eurostat study which shows that the market share of renewable energy is higher in Sweden than anywhere else in Europe during 2000.
- Editorial. Marcellino, Dominic // Renewable Energy Law & Policy Review;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p149
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including the International Renewable Energy Agency (IREA), expanded renewable energy supply and the introduction of smart meters.
- Castaways' gadget generates green idea. WOJCIK, JOANNE // Business Insurance;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p5
The author calls on the adoption of pedal power by various parts of society to produce electricity by capturing kinetic energy produced by the repetitive motion.
- Green energy: withering on the vine? Boyle, Stewart; Henderson, Caspar // Consumer Policy Review;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p11
Looks at the potential to develop renewable energy sources like wind power in Great Britain, and compares its progress with other countries. Insight on green power; Factor needed to develop green power; Impact of green policy.