Dutch Industry basks in forecast-busting growth
- European B2B targeting details 'rapidly expiring' // Precision Marketing;10/17/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p9
Reports on the growing concern of marketers attempting to target information technology decision-makers, over the soaring rates of job-hopping in Europe. Trend and pattern of job churn rates; Factors attributed to the surge of job switching roles by executives; Need for business-to-business...
- Reduce Turnover. Rich, Joel; Sorensen, Aaron // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p10
The article talks about reducing the management turnover and quantifying its indirect costs. It is noted that one should first understand where turnover has the greatest impact before addressing any turnover. It is also indicated that one should identify the critical roles and then determine...
- WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER TO BE A 'HEALTHY' LEVEL OF STAFF TURNOVER? // Personnel Today;4/12/2005, p46
The article presents statistical information on employee turnover and their performances.
- A BIT OF POSITIVE SPIN. Cotton, Charles // People Management;12/18/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p23
Presents the latest survey from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development of Great Britain on labor turnover in 2002. Percentage decrease in labor turnover; Comparison of the 2000, 2001 and 2002 statistics on labor turnover; Factors that contributed to the decline in labor turnover.
- METROPOLITAN AND LABOR MARKET CHANGES BY INDUSTRY . Kleiner, Morris M. // Annals of Regional Science;Jul84, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p11
The purpose of this paper is to analyze gross metropolitan migration of persons employed in selected two-digit industries. An empirically testable model was developed for migration, employment change, and earnings change and implemented using data from the Social Security Administration's ten...
- Setting the foundation for smooth transitions. Gray, Andi // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p13
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the smooth transition of staff turnover.
- Jeder Siebte will wechseln. // Die Bank;oct2013, Issue 10, p74
The article discusses employee mobility and labor turnover in Germany compared to other countries such as Russia, the Netherlands, and Italy.
- Decrease turnover and support current employees. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;9/17/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 38, p11
The article provides an answer to a question regarding employee turnover.
- Turnover As a Function of Perceived Ease and Desirability: A Largely Unsuccessful Test of the March and Simon Participation Model. Schwab, Donald P.; Dyer, Lee D. // Academy of Management Proceedings (00650668);1974, p35
The major purpose of this study is to determine whether voluntary turnover is a function of the perceived desirability and the perceived ease of movement, as hypothesized by March and Simon. Perceived desirability was measured using the Minnesota Satisfaction Questionnaire and the Cornell Job...