3i to buy Azelis shares
- Private equity firm to acquire distributor Azelis. // Chemical Week;3/2/2015, p43
The article reports on the binding agreement signed by the private equity company Apax Partners for the acquisition of Azelis (Antwerp), a specialty chemicals distributor, from private equity firm 3i Group.
- Private Equity Firm 3i Launches Divestment of Distributor Azelis. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;4/4/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 9, p17
The article reports that chemical distributor Azelis is being sold by 3i Group.
- Filling the gaps. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;12/1/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 20, p28
The article focuses on the acquisition plans of specialty chemical distributor Azelis. Azelis chief executive officer Hans Udo Wenzel says that Great Britain-based private equity firm 3i Group PLC, which holds 67% of the company, still fully supports its growth strategy and more acquisitions are...
- At A Glimpse. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p10
The article offers update concerning the U.S. stock market. Blackstone Group Inc. has increased its offer to $54 a share, valuing the company at $38.3 billion. Morgan Stanley has been appointed by the American Stock Exhange's board of directors as the adviser for the preparation and...
- INVESTMENT ANALYSIS. Hallen, Raj // Money Marketing;5/23/2002, p59
Reports on the performance of U.S. and European equities as of May 23, 2002. Details on Hewlett-Packard shares; European car manufacturers which started to see their ventures into the Asian markets; Increase in the share price of 3iGroup and British Airways equities.
- Quest for growth. // Director (00123242);Apr96, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p41
Presents the mechanics for the `Quest for Growth 1996,' a biennial competition sponsored by venture capital group 3i of Great Britain.
- 3i's flexible loan. // Accountancy;Jan1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1109, p48
Reports on the lending package introduced by financiers 3i Group. Features of the scheme; Basis of the scheme on the expectations of volatile short term interest rates.
- Information and Volatility. G�ner, Nuray; �nder, Zeynep // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;Nov2002, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p26
This study examines the volatility of daily stock returns and the volatility of returns during trading and non-trading hours for securities trading on the Istanbul Stock Exchange. Some unique characteristics of this exchange enable us to examine the reasons for the high volatility during trading...
- Warning Signals. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/1/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p1
The article presents an outlook for the stock markets in which a weak close would suggest an end to the past 10 months of 2009.