Johnson Matthey sells ceramics to Spanish
- Sound prospects and a cash pile see investors piling into UK catalyst maker. Davis, Nigel; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;1/29/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 51, p19
The article focuses on a possible takeover bid for British precious metal refiner and catalyst maker Johnson Matthey. Johnson Matthey has attracted attention, following the widely appreciated disposal of its ceramics business in December to Pamplona Capital Partners for Â£153 million. Engine...
- In Latest Car Parts Deal, Pamplona Buys PE-Backed BBB. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/15/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p26
The article reports that car parts manufacturer and distributor BBB Industries LLC, backed by private equity (PE) firm Windjammer Capital Investors, will be acquired by PE firm Pamplona Capital Management, with an investment from its Pamplona Capital Partners IV LP, raised in June 2014.
- MedAssets acquisition impacts healthcare services sector. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/2/2015, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the healthcare performance improvement company MedAssets Inc. by investment firm Pamplona Capital Management LLP.
- Pamplona buys Beacon Rail. // Railway Gazette International;Jun2014, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p22
The article discusses the move of Pamplona Capital Management LLP to buy Beacon Rail Leasing worth $450 million.
- Adding to Packaging M&A, Wendel Pays $198M for CSP Technologies. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/2/2015, p1
The deal follows packaging acquisitions from Pamplona Capital and Pretium Packaging
- Shiloh Adds to Car Parts M&A with Radar Industries Acquisition. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/6/2014, p1
Delphi Automotive and Pamplona Capital have made similar purchases recently
- Johnson Matthey deal with advance on track. // Electronic News (10616624);9/18/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2083, p34
Informs that Johnson Matthey Public Limited Co. has reported the termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act. Applicable to the cash tender offer by the company's indirect wholly owned subsidiary ACI Acquisition Corp., for all outstanding shares of...
- Johnson Matthey to Buy Synetix for $406 Million. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/30/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the expansion of Johnson Matthey LLC in catalysts for the oil and gas market and for the fine chemicals sector following an agreement with ICI to buy its Synetix catalysts business. Value of the acquisition; Terms of the agreement; Increase in Johnson Matthey's debt-to-equity ratio...
- Johnson Matthey Agrees to Acquire Synetix. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/2/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 39, p9
Reports the agreement of chemical company Johnson Matthey to acquire Synetix on September 11, 2002. Benefits of the acquisition to Johnson Matthey; Other business plans of Johnson Matthey.