- DANGER AT EVERY TURN. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/7/2003, Issue 13, p14
Several photographs of the Iraq war are presented.
- Namir Noor-Eldeen. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;4/9/2010, p3
A photograph depicting the distructive effect of a rocket attack in Baghdad, Iraq in October 2004 is presented.
- STREETS OF FIRE. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/16/2004, Issue 15, p14
Several photographs related to Iraq War are presented.
- SOLDIER LAID TO REST. // Jet;9/3/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p39
A photograph is presented of a mother laying on the coffin of her son that was killed in the Iraq War.
- IRAQ WAR IMAGES. // Creative Review;Jun2004, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p58
Several photographs of the Iraq war presented in the 2004 World Press Photo contest are presented.
- Iraq UNCOVERED. Gilbertson, Ashley // New Statesman;11/5/2007, Vol. 136 Issue 4869, p28
A photo essay which depicts daily life in Iraq during the Iraq War is presented.
- War & Remembrance. // Washingtonian Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p54
Presents photographs taken by several photographers during the 2003 war between Iraq and the U.S.
- Desire for freedom rises after the Fall of Baghdad. Bartholomew, Rafe; Mc Grath, J.J. // Editor & Publisher;4/14/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 15, p3
Deals with the desire of journalists embedded with the U.S. military in the Iraqi war, to merge with the non-embedded reporters and photographers in line with the collapse of Saddam Hussein's regime. Advice of editors to their reporters and photographers in Iraq; Reasons for the importance for...
- Embeds muster out of military. Strupp, Joe // Editor & Publisher;4/28/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 17, p9
No abstract available.