- THE CASE OF THE RUINOUS RESONANCE. Boyajian, Mary J. // Design News;8/13/2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p110
The article discusses the author's experience of trouble shooting a problem linked with an engine-powered forklift. He received complaints from customers of its cracked exhaust pipes amidst its state of the art features. He listed loads, length of runs and considered vibration and shock loading...
- Recollections of Max Born: I. HOW I Became a Physicist. Born, Max // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep1965, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p3
The article discusses the author experience of how he became a physicist. He grew up in a cultured home with a strongly scientific atmosphere. He and his sister used to visit their father at his laboratory which was full of instruments, microscopes, microtomes and others. He told his experiences...
- MEET THE GOLDEN LAB, AN ECP'S BEST FRIEND. Masliah, Vicki B. // 20/20;Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p78
The article discusses the author's experience in the optical laboratory business in the U.S. He reiterated that she have spent 25 years in the business, with direct contact with eyecare practitioners (ECPs). She is always puzzled with the reluctance of many ECPs to utilize their laboratories'...
- CHITTY-CHITTY-BANG-DAMN! Hull, David // Empty Closet;Jun2006, Issue 391, p10B
The author recalls an experience driving home with the car's muffler hanging loose on the pavement. He decided to position the broken bracket under the muffler to protect it from being damaged by the road and drive the remaining five miles home very slowly with the muffler dragging behind him....
- Pluralism, Politics And God: Protecting Freedom While Avoiding Harm. Lynn, Barry W. // Church & State;Oct2007, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p23
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience when he attended the 1967 World's Fair in Montreal, Quebec.
- My Gygy. Sicurezza, Joseph // Creative Kids;Fall2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents the author's experience of parting with his blanket.
- HL Smart bet pays off with fishing trip. Evans, Tom // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/23/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p11B
The article discusses the author's fishing experience with his daughter at Lake Point Resort in Texas.
- Table Talk. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);12/6/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience.
- Driving around with Joyce, visiting friends in Cross Roads! Davis, Clara Jo // Malakoff News (TX);11/23/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 47, p14A
A personal narrative is presented which relates the author's visits to some of her friend in Cross Roads, Texas.