Safety Debate Could Propel Carrier Revenue
- Green Mountain Sites. Rockhold, John // Wireless Review;04/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the establishment of telecommunication sites in Vermont by Rural Cellular Corporation (RCC). Effect of a Vermont legislation on infrastructure development on the construction of wireless telecommunication towers; How RCC established its telecommunication infrastructures; Way to...
- Lex Wilkinson. Vittore, Vince // Wireless Review;4/1/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p40
Discusses the efforts of Lex Wilkinson, vice president of intercarrier services and business security at Rural Cellular, to help wireless communications carrier avoid customer fraud. Views of Wilkinson on the importance of business security; Ways in which the company had solved fraud; Effect of...
- PREFERRED VOICE INTRODUCES PUSH2CONNECT. // Audiotex Update;Jul2003, p3
The article reports that Preferred Voice Inc., a network-based speech application provider based in Dallas, Texas has introduced a service application platform called PUSH2CONNECT. The service application can be overlaid on any wireless provider's existing network and delivered to their...
- CellularOne Arizona uses Preferred Voice. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p24
Reports that Preferred Voice Inc. will install its Voice Integrated Platform System in the network control center of CellularOne North East Arizona.
- Preferred Voice gets contract. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p10
Announces the agreement of Preferred Voice Inc. to install its Voice Integrated Platform System in the network control center of Midwest Wireless LLC.
- Rural Cellular chooses Grayson location system. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p29
Reports on an agreement between Rural Cellular Corp. and Grayson Wireless in which Rural Cellular will use Grayson's network-based Geometrix wireless 911 location system. Plans for the installation of the location system.
- CELLULAR/PCS. // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p36
Presents an update on wireless communication industry in the United States as of May 8, 2000. First quarter profit of Rural Cellular Corp.; Partnership of Visteon Corp. with Samsung Electronics Co. to develop integrated telematics products.
- Rural carriers overlay to keep roaming $$. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the actions taken by rural telecommunication operators to achieve growth despite the economic slowdown in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Launch of single technology overlays; Strategic approach of Western Wireless Corp.; Technology plans of Rural Cellular Corp.
- Rural Cellular beta tests second-phase E911 solution. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p6
Reports that Rural Cellular Corp. demonstrated its Phase II wireless enhanced 911 service at the International Association of Public Safety Communications Officials show in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Beta testing of an end-to-end network-based Phase II system in Grand and Douglas counties in...