- TSR chooses i3 as provider. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p32
Reports on paging firm TSR Wireless LLC's selection of i3Mobile Inc. as its exclusive provider of wireless Internet services.
- PageMart seeks enterprise network alliances. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p20
Reports on PageMart Wireless Inc.'s formation of an enterprise solutions partner program which allows the company to work in conjunction with various allies to bring wireless two-way data solutions to enterprises networks. Comments of Doug Glen, PageMart's vice president of corporate...
- Firms team on WebLink program. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p2
Focuses on the growth of PageMart Wireless Inc.'s enterprise solution partner program aimed at providing business-to-business solutions over PageMart's wireless network in the United States.
- Questions linger about TSR demise. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the unanswered questions regarding the closure and bankruptcy of TSR Wireless LLC, one of the largest paging service provider in the United States.
- OfficeMax to sell PageMart products. // RCR;05/17/99, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p7
Announces that OfficeMax Inc. has agreed to sell PageMart Wireless Inc.'s advanced messaging products and services. Number of OfficeMax stores throughout the United States.
- TSR selects infiNET for online billing. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p82
Reports on TSR Wireless LLC's purchase of server and user licenses from infiNET Solutions for the company's pagePRO Web applications, which connect to the TSR In-Touch billing system.
- Wireless Devices Get More Versatile. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/15/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the product announcements of wireless communications providers Nextel Communications Inc., Sprint Corp., TSR Wireless LLC and Verizon Wireless. Product features and functions; Advances in data services; Price ranges; Service offerings of carriers.
- Network Services ready to take on challenges of today's paging industry. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;6/4/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p44
Considers the views of Brad Scott, owner of Network Services L.L.C., on the company's acquisition of the paging firm TSR Wireless L.L.C. despite the decline in one-way paging industry. Marketing efforts of Network Services for the paging business; Value of the acquisition; Opportunities for the...
- World Briefs. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p26
Focuses on developments related to the wireless communications industry, current as of November 29, 1999. Includes chairman Roberto Colaninno's withdrawal of a financial restructuring plan for Telecom Italia; PageMart Wireless Inc.'s strategic alliance with Interbiper.