- Ericsson, Tritel enter infrastructure deal. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p18
Reports on Ericsson Inc.'s Time Division Multiple Access infrastructure supply deal with Tritel Communications Inc.
- NEWS MAP. // Wireless Asia;9/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p12
Reports on developments related to the wireless and mobile telecommunications markets in Asia as of September 2003. Subcontract won by Lucent Technologies from Bechtel Group to restore the telecommunications network in Iraq; Loan signed by Indonesia-based telecommunications firm Telkom with the...
- Mobex, Bechtel join to offer services to utilities. // Mobile Radio Technology;Mar1999, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the alliance of California-based Mobex Communications and San Francisco-based Bechtel Enterprises which offers advanced wireless telecommunications services and systems to utilities. Arrangement of business operations; Marketing strategies of Mobex-Bechtel alliance to respond from...
- The Unconventional Leap. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p35
Discusses the observation of Tritel Communications Inc. on Cricket Communications Inc., a domestic wireless service in the United States operated by Leap Wireless International Inc. Markets of Leap; How Leap took advantage of the entity program designated by the United States Federal...
- Bechtel preparing Wireless Test Bed for new technologies. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;3/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p36
Reports on the preparation of Bechtel Communications to open the Bechtel Wireless Test Bed (BWTB), a secure open-air location where wireless carriers and vendors can evaluate network technologies, in the U.S. in 2003. Features of the facility; Vendors that are conducting preliminary equipment...
- American Tower gains Nextel, Tritel contracts. // RCR;05/31/99, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p14
Announces American Tower Corp.'s entry into two agreements calling for it to provide management and construction functions on about 120 sites in Florida and Alabama. Terms of agreement with Nextel Partners and Tritel Communications.
- News. // RCR Wireless News;9/13/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p6
Presents news briefs on the wireless industry as of September 2004. Agreement entered into by AAT Communications Corp. and Bechtel Telecommunications to offer wireless carriers a solution for tower sitting and network expansion projects; Plan of Nokia Corp. to acquire the Symbian operating...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...
- SDR Opens Up New Vistas. Blust, Stephen // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p49
Stresses the potential of software-defined radio (SDR) technology in the wireless industry. How the technology works; Benefits of SDR-based handsets; Limitations of traditional radio technology.