J.D. Power Survey Gives Points To AT&T Wireless
- OVERALL SATISFACTION WITH WIRELESS PHONES INCREASES. // Tele-Service News;Jul2006, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p1
Provides information on a study by J.D. Power and Associates on the overall satisfaction among wireless mobile phone owners in the U.S. in 2006. Percentage of increase in owner satisfaction compared to 2005; Key factors in measuring the satisfaction of customers who have owned their mobile...
- Wireless satisfaction up 5 percent, survey says T-Mobile
USA gets top honors. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/13/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p24
Reports that T-Mobile USA has been named the top carrier in J.D. Power and Associates' 2004 U.S. Wireless Regional Customer Satisfaction Index Study. Details of the survey; Ranking of other wireless carriers; Forecast on the performance of T-Mobile in the wireless market.
- J.D. Power: The 30-second window critical to carrier retail success. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;5/14/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p13
The article focuses on a study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates, which analyzed the experiences of customers who purchased telephones at wireless retail locations in the U.S. The study found that customers wait an average of five minutes before being greeted and their overall satisfaction...
- J.D. Power Reports on Smartphone Battery Life. // Audiotex Update;Apr2012, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses the reports on customer satisfaction in wireless smartphone and wireless traditional mobile phone by J.D. Power and Associates in the U.S. Both studies have mentioned that battery performance is a critical factor in satisfaction and brand loyalty of customers. Satisfaction...
- ONLINE OPTIONS PLEASE MORE WIRELESS CUSTOMERS. // Quality Progress;Sep2013, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on key findings to the study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates that reveal increased satisfaction with wireless carriers' customer care service between 2009 and 2013 due to the frequency of use and the performance of online channels such as the chat function.
- Consumer wireless satisfaction improving according to J.D. Power. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;4/24/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p12
This article focuses on the latest subscriber survey conducted by J. D. Power and Associates which found that wireless customers in the U.S. are more satisfied with their cellular service this year than last, as of April 2006. T-Mobile USA Inc. continues to rank best in customer satisfaction...
- AT&T Wireless gets high marks by J.D. Power. // RCR Wireless News;9/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p18
Provides information on the J.D. Powers and Associates 2002 Wireless Industry Services Study in the U.S. Overall customer satisfaction rating received by AT & T Wireless Services Inc.; Ratings received by Verizon Wireless Inc., Cingular Wireless L.L.C., T-Mobile USA and Cincinnati Bell...
- U.K. makers lash out at J.D. Power survey. Rechtin, Mark; Rutherford, Mike // Automotive News;5/2/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5549, p8
Reports on the British reception of a survey conducted by the J.D. Power and Associates market research firm on British car owner's satisfaction with their automobiles. Allegations of incompleteness, flaws and distortion; Reputation of the firm in the United States; Methodology used by the firm...
- DBS tops J.D. Power survey. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;09/14/98, Vol. 128 Issue 38, p48
Presents information on the results of a consumer poll conducted by J.D. Power and Associates regarding consumer satisfaction on satellite and cable television providers. Rank of several providers; Categories rated; Comments on the results.