Samsung's New Offering Suddenly In Spotlight
- Samsung prepares for aggressive U.S. sales, marketing effort. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p30
Reports on Samsung Telecommunications America's aggressive marketing in the United States for its wireless products.
- Samsung Verizon launch music phone. // RCR Wireless News;10/17/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p14
This article reports on the launch of the SCH-a950 handset, a music-centric phone that includes an MP3 player and dual stereo speakers, by Samsung Telecommunications America and Verizon Wireless. The phone accommodates a TransFlash memory card that fits into the handset's expandable memory slot...
- Will PTT Become A Permanent Feature? Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;12/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the growth of push-to-talk (PTT) services offered by wireless operators in the U.S. Plans of Motorola Inc. for maintaining its PTT leadership; Factor affecting the prevalence of PTT according to Samsung Telecommunications America; Information on the launch of the PTT handset of Nokia.
- CINGULAR AND SAMSUNG INTRODUCE EDGE HIGH-SPEED DATA PHONE. // RBOC Update;May2005, pN.PAG
Presents information on the Samsung p777 cellular phone introduced by Cingular Wireless LLC and Samsung Telecommunications America Inc. in the U.S. in May 2005. Impact of p777 on the growth of Samsung; Features of p777; Trend for wireless communication.
- VERIZON WIRELESS/SAMSUNG INTRODUCE SCH-A890 MULTIMEDIA PHONE. // Multimedia Publisher;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p7
This article reports on the SCH-a890 wireless handset introduced by Samsung Telecommunications America and Verizon Wireless. The SCH-a890 is the first wireless handset from Samsung for Verizon Wireless' VCAST service. The a890 will allow consumers to access a variety of VCAST applications,...
- InfoSonics extends Samsung distribution deal. // RCR Wireless News;10/17/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p24
This article reports on the move of InfoSonics Corp. to extend its distribution agreement with Samsung Telecommunications America through August 2008. Under the contract extension, InfoSonics will continue to provide distribution solutions to carriers, retailers and agents in the United States...
- SPRINT AND SAMSUNG UNVEIL SPRINT PCS VISION SMART DEVICE. // Telephone IP News;Nov2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Presents information on the Sprint PCS Vision Smart Device SP-i600 from Sprint and Samsung Telecommunications America. Key features; Benefits; Retail price.
- Samsung sets sights skyward. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;11/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p4
Deals with the forecast of Samsung Telecommunications America on its ranking in global market share of the wireless telephone handsets. Target production of the company by the end of 2001; Global ranking of the company in terms of Code Division Multiple Access technology; Overview of the...
- Sprint PCS To Scrutinize Samsung Infrastructure. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p3
Reports the agreement of Sprint PCS to test the 3G prototype version of three base transceiver stations of Samsung Telecommunications America Inc. Details on the business operations of Samsung; Significance of the test to Sprint PCS; Reactions of industry observers.