The Rise Of Ron Burkle
- The big sleazy. Wilkinson, P. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jan92, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p112
Presents an interview with Hollywood private investigator Anthony Pellicano. List of his clients; How he works; Work for actor Kevin Costner; Childhood in Cicero; Early detective career in Chicago; More.
- Hire Authority. STARZEE, BERNADETTE // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/20/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p30A
The article announces that Anthony Pellicano has been named as the new vice president for human resources for Catholic Health Services of Long Island's St. Francis Hospital in New York.
- Trouble shooter. Hewitt, Bill; Sambler, Lyndon // People;9/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p46
Features the Hollywood private investigator Anthony Pellicano. Tape of alleged extortion attempt on Michael Jackson; Troubleshooter to the stars; Working for the Jacksons; Detractors' claim of intimidation; Connection to the Mob; Dealing with the tribulations of star client Michael Jackson.
- FBI questions legal eagles. Shprintz, Janet // Daily Variety;11/7/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the alleged illegal wiretaps of private investigator Anthony Pellicano. Questioning of attorney Bert Fields by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Impeachment Articles. // Impeachment Articles;2009, pN.PAG
Presents the text of the impeachment resolutions for United States President William Jefferson Clinton presented by the House of Representatives on January 27, 1999.
- FY 2001 Discretionary Budget Request. Hellman, Christopher // Defense Monitor;2000, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on fiscal year 2001 discretionary budget proposed by former U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- Paying the price. Isenstein, Howard // Modern Physician;Aug99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p18
Discusses the Medicare plan proposal of United States President Bill Clinton. Information on the proposal; Concerns of physicians concerning the plan; Requirements in order to qualify for Center of Excellence designation.
- Presidential scorecard Thigpen, Kimberly G. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Apr1994, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p370
No abstract available.
- Clinton Impeached and Acquitted. Horn, Geoffrey M // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p41
No abstract available.