- Trump Asian onslaught with clever marketing. van Zyl, Johann // Finance Week;08/20/99, p29
Discusses the importance of marketing initiatives on the agricultural industries of South Africa. Promotion of the agricultural industry's export products; Competition from existing and emerging agricultural exporting countries.
- COMMENTARY. Boyle, J. Patrick // National Provisioner;Aug2001, Vol. 215 Issue 8, p22
Comments on the role of exports in the agricultural industry in the U.S. Factors affecting farm prices; Dependence of the agricultural sector on access to foreign markets; Vote on the trade promotion authority.
- ECONOMIC EFFECTIVENESS OF ACTIVITIES OF VEGETABLE GROWERS' ASSOCIATIONS IN SERBIA. Subić, Jonel; Ivanović, Sanjin; Cicea, Claudiu // Annals of the University of Craiova, Economic Sciences Series;2008, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p102
Taking into account that agriculture is one of the most important parts of economy of Republic of Serbia, it is necessary to pay special attention to its improvement. One of ways to significantly incentive agricultural development is formation of farmers' associations, primarily because Serbian...
- U.S. farm exports reach all-time high in 2010. // High Plains Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 9, p5.A
The article reports on the statement of U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack regarding data showing that the country's farm exports reach 115.8 billion dollars in 2010.
- Ethical production creates premiums. Rennie, Richard // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;May2012, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p46
The article discusses the risks that are likely to be faced by the New Zealand agriculture industry when deciding on future market priorities, as warned by Lincoln University's Professor of Trade and Environment Caroline Saunders at the 2012 Partners in Progress veterinary conference held in...
- Export market has insatiable appetite. BURGENER, PAUL // Nebraska Farmer;Apr2013, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p86
The article offers information on the global performance and competitiveness of the agricultural export market of the U.S. in 2013.
- CONSIDERATIONS ON ROMANIA'S AGRO-FOOD EXPORT AND IMPORT BY EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRY GROUP AND AGRO-FOOD PRODUCT GROUP. POPESCU, Agatha // Scientific Papers: Management, Economic Engineering in Agricultu;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p219
The goal of the paper was the analysis of Romania's the agro-food export, import and trade balance by the EU country group and agro-food product group based on the statistical data in the year 2010 in order to identify the commercial relationships with a positive and respectively a negative...
- Trading with China. KIEL, JENNIFER // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Oct2015, Vol. 319 Issue 10, p8
The article offers information on the trade mission of the agricultural industry in Michigan to Canada.
- Export and import activity rates in companies of Lviv region. Yanyshyn, Y. S.; Bulyk, O. B.; Kashuba, Y. P. // Economy of AIC;2015, Issue 9, p138
This article reviews the theoretical principles of export-import activities. The direct expansion of exports and imports are typical for the current stage of development of large-scale production with great concentration and centralization of capital. The export-import special features of Ltd....