RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- Port of Plenty. Traverso, Amy // Yankee;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p120
Looks at several restaurants in Portland, Maine. Price of the four-course at Hugo's restaurant; Menus served by Flatbread Company pizza restaurant; Information on Blue Spoon restaurant.
- Adrienne's Pizza Bar. // New York;6/6/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p54
Focuses on Adrienne's Pizza Bar in New York City. Menus; Establishment of the restaurant through a joint venture from father-and-son restaurateurs Harry and Peter Poulakakos and Nick Angelis.
- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;7/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p70
Presents information on the menu served by the Chinese restaurant Banana Leaf Asian Bistro in Scottsdale, Arizona. Salads; Soups; Fukien dishes.
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/20/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4396, p23
The article covers various issues related to the hospitality industry in England as of October 2005. One of the best wine lists can be found at Vinoteca restaurant in London. The menu at Red Chilli restaurant in Manchester is unusual because it specialises in Chinese foods. Food offered at the...
- CHINA TANG. Sukhadwala, Sejal // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/10/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4399, p40
The article describes the menus offered at Chinese restaurant China Tang at the Dorchester hotel in London, England. Owned by wealthy businessman and socialite David Tang, China Tang is ensconced in the basement of the Dorchester hotel where the Club used to sit, and replaces the old Oriental...
- Dining Guide. // Louisville Magazine;Feb2004, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p63
Louisville Magazine publishes the metropolitan area's most comprehensive Dining Guide in the Dining & Entertaining Guide, issued each September and available year-round on newsstands. This beautiful Old Louisville restaurant, check out the abundant white flowers, the intentional grab-bag of fine...
- RESTAURANTS. // New York;2/13/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p186
The article presents a new restaurants in New York. The Agnanti Meze restaurant is known for its charred octopus and signature rooster pasta. Anthony's is an Italian restaurant and pizzeria. Antonucci, which is owned by chef Francesco Antonucci, serves an American melting-pot menu. Colors, a...
- Chinese New Year. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/7/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4513, p14
The article focuses on the celebratory menus to be offered by Chinese restaurants in central London, England in celebration of the 2008 Chinese New Year. Shanghai Blues in Covent Garden is celebrating the New Year with a special menu accompanied by lion dancers and live music. Ken Lo's Memories...
- Chinese modern: Traditional fare stylish again. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;7/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p27
Focuses on the Chinese food served at different restaurants in the U.S. Inclusion of shark fin soup, braised abalone and bird's nest soup in the menu of Suilan restaurant; Specialization of 66 restaurant in dim sum; Shrimp dishes prepared by chef Marc Orfaly for Pigalle restaurant.