Annual meeting of the Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and participating societies
- MEETING ABSTRACTS: RCPSC/CSCI Annual Conference Sept. 28-30, 2006, Ottawa, ON. // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Aug2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p213
The article offers information on the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) and the Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation (CSCI) annual conference to be held on September 28-30, 2006 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Young Investigators' Forum award recipients. McGugan, Sandra // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p224
Presents the recipients of the 2002 Young Investigators's Forum awards on clinical medicine from the Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Vidal Essenberg; Kenneth M. Madden; Chris Heyn.
- Royal College meeting has a new look. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/4/2001, Vol. 165 Issue 5, p628
Reports that the annual meeting of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada has ended its role as meeting host for all specialty societies.
- The Royal College and the clinician-scientist. Haslam, Robert H.A. // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Feb/Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1/2, p21
Comments on the symposium held by the Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation and the Canadian Institute of Academic Medicine on September 21, 2001. Topics discussed in the symposium; Factors that contributed to the shortage of clinician-scientists; Challenges in career training for doctors...
- Fellows, medals and more. A. W. // Canadian Geographic;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society's College of Fellows annual general meeting held in Ottawa, Canada on November 7, 2012.
- Meeting Calendar. // Urology Times;10/1/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p36
Presents a calendar of meetings which are of interest to urologists in the United States. Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstruction Surgery; Conjoint Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society; Annual Meeting of the American Society for...
- Collaboration, Communication, Management, and Advocacy: Teaching Surgeons New Skills through the CanMEDS Project World J. Surg. Vol. 27, No. 8, August 2003. Frank, Jason R.; Langer, Bernard // World Journal of Surgery;Aug2003, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p972
The training of future surgeons must evolve in such a way that it ensures that surgical practice meets the needs of modern societies. Many surgical educators and organizations are considering which abilities are critical elements of the education of surgeons for the new millennium. We describe...
- RCGS by-laws. J. T. // Canadian Geographic;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 132 Issue 4, p8
The article reminds the Fellows of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society to vote on the proposed changes to the Society's bylaws at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), to be held in November 2012 in Canada.
- We Are General Internists. Benjamin Chen // Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine;2013, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p84
The article offers the author's insights on the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) recognition of general internal medicine (GIM) received by the Canadian Society of Internal Medicine (CSIM). The author recognizes the tireless efforts of general internists on the success...
- A New Era for Advanced Cytopathology Training: The Royal College Diploma Program. Weir, Michael; Khetani, Karim // Canadian Journal of Pathology;Fall2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p117
Residency programs provide basic training in cytopathology. The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada has accepted an application from the Canadian Society of Cytopathology to establish a diploma in cytopathology. The diploma will be awarded on the basis of ongoing competency...