Move over MP3.Com make room room for Placido
- Classical Sector Adapts To Web. Bambarger, Bradley // Billboard;09/09/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 37, p5
Offers various news briefs related to classical music, as of September 9, 2000. Promotion of classical music via the Internet; Development of classical- and jazz-related Web sites by the Global Music Network; Limitations for downloading music from the Internet, especially long symphonies by...
- Utah's Tech Industry is Booming. Francom, Sarah Ryther // Utah Business;Jul2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue regarding the condition of the technology industry in Utah, including the discussion of industry leaders of the strengths, weaknesses, and trends and the advances made with the Utah Fund of Funds.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p8
Presents news briefs on the U.S. telecommunications sector as of September 2002. Percentage of U.S. households in top market areas which subscribe to wireless phone services; Information on MSN 8, the home broadband service of Microsoft Corporation; Decision of Metro One Telecommunications to...
- TECHNOLOGY-BASED COMPANIES. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p121
A list of the top technology-based companies in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including Cox Communications, Bally Technologies and SellingSource.com.
- People in the News... // Electronic Education Report;06/21/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p8
Reports on executive appointments at companies involved in electronic education. Vincent Vezza as vice president of sales and marketing at Sunburst Technology; Rudolph Crew as executive director of the Institute for K-12 Leadership at the University of Washington in Seattle; Election of...
- West Virginia Emerges From Mines With High-Tech Hopes. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30985, p1
Reports on the transformation of West Virginia from a manufacturing-based economy to a combination of service- and technology-oriented enterprises. Tax incentives and workforce training; Call centers and telemarketing operations opened in West Virginia.
- The conference corner. Roney, Michael; Utvich, Michael // Conference Analysis;09/25/96, Vol. 3 Issue 395, p13
Offers insights on high-technology trade shows. Intense competition among vendors; Problems involved in organizing high-technology trade shows.
- The conference corner. Roney, Michael; Utvich, Michael // Conference Analysis;10/12/96, Vol. 3 Issue 396, p14
Offers insights on how to decode the keynote address in a high-technology trade show. Evaluation of who is speaking; Analysis of whether the topic has practical value for one's daily business; Contacting the public relations office of the keynoter's company.
- Conference corner. Roney, Michael; Utvich, Michael // Conference Analysis;10/25/96, Vol. 3 Issue 397, p13
Offers a guide for organizing paraphernalia used in a high-technology trade show. Press kits; Free magazines; Show book; Demo disks.