Environmental Conservation Officer Honored
- Net gains. // Utility Week;10/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p6
The article announces the selection of the River Thames in England as the recipient of the 2010 International Theiss River Prize.
- And the winner isâ€¦. // American City & County;Jun2010, Vol. 125 Issue 6, p18
The article announces that a Gold Medal in the Governor's Environmental Excellence Award Program was given to Stafford County, Virginia and the Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation for their work in making the Crow's Nest Area Preserve in 2 010.
- National conservation honor awarded to Wisconsin district. // Wisconsin Agriculturist;Mar2012, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p38
The article announces that the Outagamie County Land Conservation Department in Appleton, Wisconsin has received the Excellence in Conservation Equipment and Technology Use Award from the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.
- Conservation projects win Ford awards. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;5/25/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5767, p34L
Presents information on the three projects which won the 15th annual Henry Ford European Conservation Awards in May, 1998. Examination of the projects; Number of entries which were received for the award; Information on the prize money; Aim of the conservation awards.
- Fieldgroves earn Leopold conservation award. Phagan-Hansel, Kim // Wyoming Business Report;Jun2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
The article announces that the ranch of Ryan and Teresa Fieldgrove in Buffalo is the recipient of the 2011 Leopold Conservation Award with a prize of 10,000 U.S. dollars sponsored by the Wyoming Stock Growers Association and the Wyoming Department of Agriculture.
- NPCA Announces Fourth Annual Mather Award. // National Parks;Mar/Apr87, Vol. 61 Issue 3/4, p7
Offers information on the National Parks and Conservation Association's (NPCA) Fourth Annual Stephen T. Mather Award. Recognition of the defenders of America's natural heritage; Actions taken by past winners of the award in the cause of the environment; Contact information.
- MSU professor honored for wildlife conservation. Henderson, Meg // Delta Farm Press Exclusive Insight;3/4/2013, p3
The article announces that Steve Demarais, a Mississippi State University (MSU) professor, has received the Wildlife Conservationist of the Year award from the Mississippi Wildlife Federation on February 16, 2013.
- Matt Smith, Wilson, wins KWF Wildlife Conservationist Award. // High Plains Journal;3/25/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p3-B
The article announces that wildlife biologist Math Smith of Wilson, Kansas, has received the 2012 Wildlife Conservationist Award.
- YOUNG NATURALIST AWARD from Sanctuary Asia Magazine goes to Ms. Keerthi Krutha. // ZOOs' Print;Dec2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p30
The article announces that Indian wildlife conservationist Keerthi Krutha has received the 2014 Young Naturalist Award from the "Sanctuary Asia" magazine.