Carl E. Heilman II
- Contemporary Landscape Photography. Ashbrook, Stan // PSA Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p16
The article reviews the book "Contemporary Landscape Photography," by Carl E. Heilman II and Greta Heilman-Cornel.
- The Landscape Photography Field Guide: Capturing the Great Outdoors with Your Digital SLR Camera. // PSA Journal;May2012, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p8
The article reviews the book "The Landscape Photography Field Guide: Capturing the Great Outdoors With Your Digital SLR Camera," by Carl Heilman II.
- The Landscape Photography Field Guide: Capturing the Great Outdoors with Your Digital SLR Camera. Halliday, Heather // Library Journal;1/1/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 1, p102
A review of the book "The Landscape Photography Field Guide: Capturing the Great Outdoors With Your Digital SLR Camera," by Carl Heilman is presented.
- Heilman to host Fall Photography workshop. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/30/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 231, Special section p6
The article reports that Carl Heilman II will be hosting a Fall Photography workshop on October 2, 2010 at The Wild Center in New York.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;4/28/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 17, p63
Reviews the book `The Adirondacks: A History of America's First Wilderness,' by Paul Schneider.
- Adirondacks. McKibben, Bill // New York State Conservationist;Feb2000, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p19
Reviews the book `Adirondacks: Views of an American Wilderness,' by Carl E. Heilman II.
- Listen to the trees. Zichittella, Jack // Arts & Activities;May96, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p37
Focuses on landscape photography. Tree appearances; Lighting concerns; Filters.
- Through a glass widely. Krist, Bob; Everton, Macduff // National Geographic Traveler;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p110
Opinion. Discusses landscape photography using the 35 millimeter scanning panoramic camera called a Widelux. What is landscape photography; Details on the camera; Price of the camera; How to achieve panoramic travel pictures. INSETS: Close shaves with bad weather;A peek in the gadget bag.
- Imagined landscapes. Kurita, Koichiro // Audubon;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p80
Features black-and-white landscape photographs. Mane of a horse; Rivers; Water flow disturbed by a small dead branch; White lichen on black rock; Preference for Oriental or Japanese themes; Photography from a spiritual point of view.